Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Aussie HDs are
eek.gif

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

im pissed how nike screws us all the time....Kobe laker colorways = none in the US, yet alone LA!!! then Kobe USAs colorway = none in the US but they will release in our neighboring state (oops i meant country) hehe jk guys. but whats up with that!!!! they might as well release team USA hyperdunks in Iraq

U.S will get the Kobe PE Olympic USA, probably after they released in Asia. Also we'll get lakers colorway, the black/gold and the sunday night but different material which will release around October.

Just be patient guys, It's early July, there will be more HD's through the month.

[h3]PrimeSole said:[/h3]
Anyone in Canada who wants the Gold/white HyperDunks check out SportChek. Suprised they even had those out.

July 26th as GR along with other hyperdunks such as all black, USA, black/white/blue, Germany, Puerto Rico, China, and more.

Thanks for the info. I will be on the look out.

has any more info leaked as to how NTLA will be handling july12th?
Nothing yet. They usally don't give out solid info untill wed, unless you know the manager.

so I was just looking at ebay auctions to see what the mcfly's were going for.

1) not only are the reseller prices f'n ridiculous

2) people having 3-4 pairs... ALL FOR SALE

I remember the days when people bought sneakers to wear them...

Originally Posted by doyung9

im def keeping mine to ball in... and yes, i would rock'em with those pink laces.

As for that one auction with the 3 size 9 mcflys signed by kobe on ebay.. id do the same thing.. what good are fresh lookin shoes if i cant wear them becauseof some scribble on them. i love kobe, but i woulda had him autograph my kobe = mvp sign instead of my mcflys...

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

im def keeping mine to ball in... and yes, i would rock'em with those pink laces.

As for that one auction with the 3 size 9 mcflys signed by kobe on ebay.. id do the same thing.. what good are fresh lookin shoes if i cant wear them because of some scribble on them. i love kobe, but i woulda had him autograph my kobe = mvp sign instead of my mcflys...

Who said you can't rock them even though they are autographed? Check out ptngina rocking autographed hyperdunks.

http://niketalk.com/topic/559?page=171

Will USA get a chance to get any of the other countries' models?

PR's and Aussie's are sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

As for that one auction with the 3 size 9 mcflys signed by kobe on ebay.. id do the same thing.. what good are fresh lookin shoes if i cant wear them because of some scribble on them. i love kobe, but i woulda had him autograph my kobe = mvp sign instead of my mcflys...

Who said you can't rock them even though they are autographed? Check out ptngina rocking autographed hyperdunks.

http://niketalk.com/topic/559?page=171

thats just my preference on signed kicks.

In the last 18 months are so the game has changed drasticaly. Since JB started releasing retro X's and VII's in 2005-2006, Nike and JB have broughteverythign back in mass quantities.

People who have collected for long enough got fed up with the game and desided to start making $$$ off the newer crowd that was less knowledgeable. ObviouslyEBAY and flightclub have played major parts in feeding that hype. Before these mediums and lesser selling forums like dunkxchange, it was harder to resellkicks. Now there are very common marketplaces online for every newbie and experienced collector alike to go on and price kicks at very high premiums.

16 year olds and those caught on the hype cant grasp the understanding that these flightclub and many ebay prices are inflated, partialy by friends bumping upauction prices and rediculous buy it nows.

So many think they can make money and just keep fueling the fire, when only the select few who have done it right and understand the game can actualy get paidwell for flipping shoes.

There are going to be less and less people willing to pay these people serious money for most shoes other than the top 0.5% of releases.

Obviously those who can purchases in bulk and get $140 shoes and sell them for $180 - listing and selling fees can make hundreds of dollars a week, but thesekids camping at Undefeated who are all listing these online are blowing these out of proportion. There are around 40 listings and most sellers have less than100 feeback and many have closer to 10. A true sign that the game has gone 180 and the term sneakerhead just doesnt meant what it might have even 3 or 4 yearsago.

I just wonder if those who realy want the Mcflys are getting itchy and bidding $700 right now, or holding out and hoping that they will be able to pick up onrelease and/or resell will go down. I am hoping its the former and most wont be willing to pay that kind of money for the shoe.

For the most part Nike is catching on and pumping out so much product that no one has the money to pay resell, but they are also ensuring that a few of theirstatment products have that inflated monetary value associated with them, to upkeep the image of their brand as being the most exslusive to put on your feet orcollect and stack up in your closet. Hence the limited release of the Kobe PE hyperdunks and these Mcflys, since there will be so many other versions availablethat everyone can own all the other hyperdunks at reasonable prices/retail.

its still BULL how we have to wait til after asia gets them to get US stuff using DIFFERENT MATERIAL. come on.
i know i'm not the only one that thinks this whole idea is garbage. we're getting screwed, period.

and the mcfly release should have been a GR for reasons that were already said. what is the freaking point of releasing a sneaker that they knew would beinsanely popular in extra limited quantities? now you have to drop two months rent on one pair of sneakers.

...but they care about the consumer, right?

So I went to my local Finishline and asked about the Hyperdunks. The manager pulled out the Finishline release book ( i jokingly asked him for a copy and hesaid he'd get fired ) the book said nation wide is getting 2 colorways one a ######-001 and a ######-141 colorway can anyone help me out with what colorsthose are and pics would be appreciated

I can be a Canada connect if someone can connect me with Mcfly's from NTNY or NTLA next week

Originally Posted by ucjb2

In the last 18 months are so the game has changed drasticaly. Since JB started releasing retro X's and VII's in 2005-2006, Nike and JB have brought everythign back in mass quantities.

People who have collected for long enough got fed up with the game and desided to start making $$$ off the newer crowd that was less knowledgeable. Obviously EBAY and flightclub have played major parts in feeding that hype. Before these mediums and lesser selling forums like dunkxchange, it was harder to resell kicks. Now there are very common marketplaces online for every newbie and experienced collector alike to go on and price kicks at very high premiums.

16 year olds and those caught on the hype cant grasp the understanding that these flightclub and many ebay prices are inflated, partialy by friends bumping up auction prices and rediculous buy it nows.

So many think they can make money and just keep fueling the fire, when only the select few who have done it right and understand the game can actualy get paid well for flipping shoes.

There are going to be less and less people willing to pay these people serious money for most shoes other than the top 0.5% of releases.

Obviously those who can purchases in bulk and get $140 shoes and sell them for $180 - listing and selling fees can make hundreds of dollars a week, but these kids camping at Undefeated who are all listing these online are blowing these out of proportion. There are around 40 listings and most sellers have less than 100 feeback and many have closer to 10. A true sign that the game has gone 180 and the term sneakerhead just doesnt meant what it might have even 3 or 4 years ago.

I just wonder if those who realy want the Mcflys are getting itchy and bidding $700 right now, or holding out and hoping that they will be able to pick up on release and/or resell will go down. I am hoping its the former and most wont be willing to pay that kind of money for the shoe.

For the most part Nike is catching on and pumping out so much product that no one has the money to pay resell, but they are also ensuring that a few of their statment products have that inflated monetary value associated with them, to upkeep the image of their brand as being the most exslusive to put on your feet or collect and stack up in your closet. Hence the limited release of the Kobe PE hyperdunks and these Mcflys, since there will be so many other versions available that everyone can own all the other hyperdunks at reasonable prices/retail.

I want a pair but can't find them in my size and I damn sure wouldn't drop $700 on the McFly Hyperdunks.

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

So I went to my local Finishline and asked about the Hyperdunks. The manager pulled out the Finishline release book ( i jokingly asked him for a copy and he said he'd get fired ) the book said nation wide is getting 2 colorways one a ######-001 and a ######-141 colorway can anyone help me out with what colors those are and pics would be appreciated

The -001 is the all-black and the -141 is the Olympic.

So just double checking, on July 26th, there's gonna be 2 colorways coming out. All black and the Olympics colorways...will they be $100 or $110?

For those who have tried the Hyperdunk on..

How is the fit?

Same fitting as 2K4's?

Compared to AZK III? *EDIT* Sorry, missed the post a few pages back. My bad.

Originally Posted by piroozp

So just double checking, on July 26th, there's gonna be 2 colorways coming out. All black and the Olympics colorways...will they be $100 or $110?

there's supposed to be like six colorways coming out on the 26th and they're supposed to be $110.00.

Came across this in an HK magazine (Milk)... just a preview of the upcoming Hyperdunk releases in HK... likely the stuff you'll find from kix-files... theprices are in HKD

No McFly's unfortunately...
tired.gif

hyperdunkmilk0001gk4.jpg

Does anyone know if the Argentina/Manu Hyperdunk will drop in the U.S. or Canada?? Thanks in advance

i can't wait til the end of the month i need em nowwwwwwwwwww

what's the word on the UWR release of these?
HoH only release??

just throw em on nikebasketball or members only store and call it a day- i don't see the need for the run around to get these colorways!

u built the hype- now release them in numbers that match the hype!!!!!

>;/

Back
Top Bottom