Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

can anyone help clear this up for me....will there be a yi and a china version release in the U.S. or will it only be china? thanks

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

can anyone help clear this up for me....will there be a yi and a china version release in the U.S. or will it only be china? thanks

Eastbay will get the China colorway on the 26th but I'm not sure if it's Yi PE's.
Also, Germany, Puerto Rico, USA, and more.

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

Anyways, I just called Eastbay and they're getting these :

They're also getting these :

-PuertoRico HD's
-Germany HD's
-China HD's
-All-black HD's
-USA HD's
and other colorways that I can't remember.
+I don't know if they are the PE ones, but you can call Eastbay.
^All will be available on the July 26th for $109.99
Anyone know if the "Olympic USA Kobe PE" will be available here in the states?

Quoting this post, because everyone keeps asking the question that was answered a couple of pages ago.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Came across this in an HK magazine (Milk)... just a preview of the upcoming Hyperdunk releases in HK... likely the stuff you'll find from kix-files... the prices are in HKD

No McFly's unfortunately...
tired.gif
I've heard McFly's are gonna drop @ Nike Store in Mongkok (Fa Yuen I think...).

and of course there's no Canadian colourway
laugh.gif
. but... McFly's inCanada please...

So because the international CW's will be releasing on Eastbay does this mean they will be in Footlocker stores being that they are the same company? Itwould be nice to be able to check them out in person.

Originally Posted by nkwu11

I've heard McFly's are gonna drop @ Nike Store in Mongkok (Fa Yuen I think...).
I heard 10 pairs for HK, but thats about all the details I have.. do you know when the MK store is gonna get em?

Quote : I've heard McFly's are gonna drop @ Nike Store in Mongkok (Fa Yuen I think...).

Where the hell is Mongkok? I can't believe I go away for a few days, come back, and Kobe pulls up in LA with Mcfly inspired Hyperdunks. I'm so madright now,..I just KNOW Nike won't release these anywhere else in America. Even if they do, it'll probably be House of Hoops. That's right Nike, every REAL sneakerhead lives in NYC. Forget the rest of us, we can just go pay $1700 on ebay. I've wanted nike to do a BTTF sneaker for SO long, MartyMcfly bruins, Doc Brown inspired SBs, Mcflys, anything, ever since I was old enough to own sneakers without lights in them and spider-man on the side. If Igo pay ebay prices, and actual Mcflys release within the next year, I will make Phil Knight himself give me back my money. On the side note, if ANYONE knowsany of the future release dates of these, please let me know. I'll sleep outside in any city in America for a few days, I don't care. These areroadtrip status to me.

FlawlessVictory

Originally Posted by ezpinoy

SWEET! I picked up the Gold/White Hyper dunks today at sportchek! awesome colorway! very very clean!

What is the item number on the gold/whites?

SWEET! I picked up the Gold/White Hyper dunks today at sportchek! awesome colorway! very very clean!

when did these drop man? i was at sportchek on the 3rd when i picked up my kobe hyperdunks to kill time and they didnt have ANYTHING.

not even footlocker had the hd's, only champs did.

Originally Posted by Physicx

when did these drop man? i was at sportchek on the 3rd when i picked up my kobe hyperdunks to kill time and they didnt have ANYTHING.

not even footlocker had the hd's, only champs did.
how much were the kobe HD's, thinking of buying em off kix-files for 165

Eastbay will get the China colorway on the 26th but I'm not sure if it's Yi PE's.
MarcSJ08 Will Eastbay have the 'regular' USA (as in white/obsidian-sport red with 'regular' Hyperdunk08 on the tongue)or the 'Kobe' USA (also as in white/obsidian-sport red with 'sheath' logo on the tonuge and the stitched '10') HD's?? Thanks inadvance!

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

So I went to my local Finishline and asked about the Hyperdunks. The manager pulled out the Finishline release book ( i jokingly asked him for a copy and he said he'd get fired ) the book said nation wide is getting 2 colorways one a ######-001 and a ######-141 colorway can anyone help me out with what colors those are and pics would be appreciated

The -001 is the all-black and the -141 is the Olympic.

I really preciate it man now its just a matter of picking which one!

Originally Posted by juschiang

MarcSJ08 Will Eastbay have the 'regular' USA (as in white/obsidian-sport red with 'regular' Hyperdunk08 on the tongue) or the 'Kobe' USA (also as in white/obsidian-sport red with 'sheath' logo on the tonuge and the stitched '10') HD's?? Thanks in advance!

Regular.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by juschiang

MarcSJ08 Will Eastbay have the 'regular' USA (as in white/obsidian-sport red with 'regular' Hyperdunk08 on the tongue) or the 'Kobe' USA (also as in white/obsidian-sport red with 'sheath' logo on the tonuge and the stitched '10') HD's?? Thanks in advance!

Regular.

Correct. But I think the USA Olympic Kobe PE's will come here in states just don't know what stores are getting them.

For those who wore their pair already..what's your thought on the shoes?

awesome court feel, no break in period needed. and the weight of the shoes don't compare to anything else! super lightweight! i say 10/10

Originally Posted by sole discretion

awesome court feel, no break in period needed. and the weight of the shoes don't compare to anything else! super lightweight! i say 10/10

Wow, that sounds awesome. I've never paid MSRP for any non retro Nikes before because all I will do is beat them up on the court and on theconcrete..but I think I may just pull the trigger on the all black colorway. Assuming you have/had 2k4s and/or 2k5s..these are better?

First thoughts...

i thought just trying them on with just walking around, that the responsivness and cushioning were good but not great in comparison to other great zoom shoes.But man was I wrong, once you jog, run, jump, and land, the cushioning is unbelievable. Literally like a cloud. Just wicked. Probably the most uniquecushioning I have ever felt. Not mushy or stiff, just feels right almost propelling you into your next step.

Fit is great. loving the high ankle - low back similar to the bb 1. Toe box is a pretty accomodating for wider feet. Flywire does exactly what it says. Idon't think durability is gonna to be any problem. Lacing system provides multiple options similar to the 2k5 i guess. Like said above no such thing as abreak-in period. Stability is 10/10.

One down, is socks higher than the shoe are a must for ballin. ankles may suffer when laced all the way, with low-cut socks on. Ankle protection is all there10/10. It really cradles the ankle during cuts. But wish the ankle had a little softer feel.

Shoe is very light. Definently the lightest kicks in my rotation. The weight matched with the cushioning and response is a performance beast on the court.

Looks wise (kobe olym. colorway): Wishing the flywire was all red not just a little bit the medial side. If not that, a red border on the swoosh woulda beenkiller to. But I highly doubt these will been anywhere other than on the hardwood. Because the shoe has performance written all over it, no wonder why damnnear every international player will be rocking these in August. Guards and Bigs will love it, not too often that happens.

Changing of the guard is about to happen..Thank you huarache 2k4, 2k5. Welcome the hyperdunk.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Regular.

Correct. But I think the USA Olympic Kobe PE's will come here in states just don't know what stores are getting them.
Thanks a lot for the info., Lazy B and MarcSJ08!!!!

Originally Posted by Code6

First thoughts...

i thought just trying them on with just walking around, that the responsivness and cushioning were good but not great in comparison to other great zoom shoes. But man was I wrong, once you jog, run, jump, and land, the cushioning is unbelievable. Literally like a cloud. Just wicked. Probably the most unique cushioning I have ever felt. Not mushy or stiff, just feels right almost propelling you into your next step.

Fit is great. loving the high ankle - low back similar to the bb 1. Toe box is a pretty accomodating for wider feet. Flywire does exactly what it says. I don't think durability is gonna to be any problem. Lacing system provides multiple options similar to the 2k5 i guess. Like said above no such thing as a break-in period. Stability is 10/10.

One down, is socks higher than the shoe are a must for ballin. ankles may suffer when laced all the way, with low-cut socks on. Ankle protection is all there 10/10. It really cradles the ankle during cuts. But wish the ankle had a little softer feel.

Shoe is very light. Definently the lightest kicks in my rotation. The weight matched with the cushioning and response is a performance beast on the court.

Looks wise (kobe olym. colorway): Wishing the flywire was all red not just a little bit the medial side. If not that, a red border on the swoosh woulda been killer to. But I highly doubt these will been anywhere other than on the hardwood. Because the shoe has performance written all over it, no wonder why damn near every international player will be rocking these in August. Guards and Bigs will love it, not too often that happens.

Changing of the guard is about to happen..Thank you huarache 2k4, 2k5. Welcome the hyperdunk.

Thanks for the insight. All I read are pretty much pros..I wear higher cut socks for balling anyways so I don't think that would be a problem. "Thank you 2k4, 2k5. Welcome the hyperdunk"....wow, now I'm really excited. I'm still using my 2k5s which I think are incredible basketballshoes. I actually like the way the Hyperdunks look as well. I'm contemplating getting two pairs of the black colorway..one to ball in, and one to wearcasually.

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by Code6

First thoughts...

i thought just trying them on with just walking around, that the responsivness and cushioning were good but not great in comparison to other great zoom shoes. But man was I wrong, once you jog, run, jump, and land, the cushioning is unbelievable. Literally like a cloud. Just wicked. Probably the most unique cushioning I have ever felt. Not mushy or stiff, just feels right almost propelling you into your next step.

Fit is great. loving the high ankle - low back similar to the bb 1. Toe box is a pretty accomodating for wider feet. Flywire does exactly what it says. I don't think durability is gonna to be any problem. Lacing system provides multiple options similar to the 2k5 i guess. Like said above no such thing as a break-in period. Stability is 10/10.

One down, is socks higher than the shoe are a must for ballin. ankles may suffer when laced all the way, with low-cut socks on. Ankle protection is all there 10/10. It really cradles the ankle during cuts. But wish the ankle had a little softer feel.

Looks wise (kobe olym. colorway): Wishing the flywire was all red not just a little bit the medial side. If not that, a red border on the swoosh woulda been killer to. But I highly doubt these will been anywhere other than on the hardwood. Because the shoe has performance written all over it, no wonder why damn near every international player will be rocking these in August. Guards and Bigs will love it, not too often that happens.

Thanks for the insight. All I read are pretty much pros..I wear higher cut socks for balling anyways so I don't think that would be a problem. "Thank you 2k4, 2k5. Welcome the hyperdunk"....wow, now I'm really excited. I'm still using my 2k5s which I think are incredible basketball shoes. I actually like the way the Hyperdunks look as well. I'm contemplating getting two pairs of the black colorway..one to ball in, and one to wear casually.

yeha I like the black ones too, but the front toe part is suede, or nubuck and its going to look dusty really fast.

Back
Top Bottom