Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Originally Posted by iMaGe619

Originally Posted by OUChrisLitt

Originally Posted by TheGGGame

saw these at nike.com

Where on Nike.com

nerd.gif
?

nerd.gif

That was on there for a long time already. Nike needs to release those black/gold patent or purple patent again with a orange box and not that 48 pair BS.Those mamba lasers needs to be released too.

Originally Posted by Long Beach Vincey

Originally Posted by reppin va

I was gonna get the Hyperdunks..but with ALL the freakin colorways commin out..plus almost every squad in the olympics this summer will be ballin in them..jus too much for me.Im not trying to rock a shoe that every other dude has.How many more colors are gonna surface?the same reason i didnt cop the 2K4,ZK1, or the zoom BB´s.

When it comes to balling, I want the best shoe performance wise and I don't really care if a bunch of other dudes have them too. I think you're missing out with your logic on some great kicks.

I feel you though for sure if we're talking about CASUAL wear. I use your logic when it comes to Vans, Converse, Air Forces, etc. I would HATE to see some dude rocking the kicks I wear day to day.

Long Beach-I feel you on that. When it comes to balling, all I'm about is performance. Nothing else really matters.

got my blackouts from pys today. Went and played in them.. Man these the most comfortable shoes to ball in IMO. No break in time needed. So damn light. Feelslike you're walking on pillows. The cushioning is ridiculous on these.. Highly recommended y'all

I need these Yi's in my life. I just went to the main Nike store in Beijing a few weeks ago, but the biggest size they had was a 9.5 and I wear a 12. Oneof the workers told me they had hundreds in stock.

Originally Posted by SCOfoshO

I need these Yi's in my life. I just went to the main Nike store in Beijing a few weeks ago, but the biggest size they had was a 9.5 and I wear a 12. One of the workers told me they had hundreds in stock.

try shanghai nike flagship store, they have walls full of Yi's
nike-sh-3.jpg

My real question is I'm running sz 11 in Jordans, but are these true to size or what? I fit 10.5 in some CP3. So I don't know how they are with thehyperdunks.

Originally Posted by coolgrey81

got my blackouts from pys today. Went and played in them.. Man these the most comfortable shoes to ball in IMO. No break in time needed. So damn light. Feels like you're walking on pillows. The cushioning is ridiculous on these.. Highly recommended y'all

@#*? When did you order them? I ordered them on Tuesday before their cut-off time, and I just barely got my tracking information today!
mad.gif
I have anexpected delivery date of *+*%%%! Monday, July 14, and I ordered them on TUESDAY with 2-DAY AIR SHIPPING!!!
mad.gif

I'm so *+*%%%! pissed.

yeah part of the sole glows in the dark, really only noticeable if you hold the shoe up to the light for a lil bit then put it in the dark

I wish all of the 2015 hyperdunk aka mcfly could stay in this post. have you guys seen how many posts there are concerning this?

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

Originally Posted by coolgrey81

got my blackouts from pys today. Went and played in them.. Man these the most comfortable shoes to ball in IMO. No break in time needed. So damn light. Feels like you're walking on pillows. The cushioning is ridiculous on these.. Highly recommended y'all

@#*? When did you order them? I ordered them on Tuesday before their cut-off time, and I just barely got my tracking information today!
mad.gif
I have an expected delivery date of *+*%%%! Monday, July 14, and I ordered them on TUESDAY with 2-DAY AIR SHIPPING!!!
mad.gif

I'm so *+*%%%! pissed.
I ordered them on Monday night w/ 2 day air
pimp.gif
.. I guess I livepretty close to their warehouse cause my expected delivery was Thurs-Fri.. They arrived on my doorstep after 1:00.. Maybe you'll get them tomorrow unlessyou live far from SoCal

Originally Posted by whystherumg0nee

yeah part of the sole glows in the dark, really only noticeable if you hold the shoe up to the light for a lil bit then put it in the dark
so do the tags on the tongues, correct?

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by whystherumg0nee

so do the tags on the tongues, correct?
no the tags dont glow, that would have been cool though.

Back
Top Bottom