Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Im not sure if the Oranges will be in High Production #'s though.... I don't really want to take those Chances..

We only have a little bit of summer left and if they discountinue the Hyperdunk line and don't have something just as good coming out.. I will bestockpiling for next summers and others to come.

And Kix Files def. doesn't have that famous size 11 left anymore...

So no word yet on when these hit the U.S.

325843560.jpg

went to woodbridge mall to cop the blacks but werent on the shelf,

seen them monday and skipped, i guess they realized it was a lil early lol

chettaonjays-

it was posted i think on page 36 that those should be coming out on the 26th and niketown ny. they are part of the ignite pack i believe.

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

sorry i dont want to search 54 pages but what CW is supposed to come out on 8/8/08? And are they GR

CW means color way, you are probably talking about "UWR"

Originally Posted by Chettaonjays

325843560.jpg

those are the dark obsidian/white-university blue 324820-411, a GR dropping on July 26th according to Eastbay

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

sorry i dont want to search 54 pages but what CW is supposed to come out on 8/8/08? And are they GR

Yeah i know it means colorway. Isnt another color coming out on 8/8 that is a general release or am i reading wrong

I really think that black/blue colorway will b the sleeper on these hyperdunk releases..so underrated it's not even funny..

^ thats more dark blue than black... its a GR in HK right now and they are EVERYWHERE...

I played in the all black HDs the other day and they are very light...but a little too high cut for my liking as the top part of the shoe keeps rubbing againstmy ankle. And while playing, there is a clicking sound from the sides of the shoes--much like the clicking sound made by the jordan XX3s for some reason. Idon't think anything is wrong by the sound, its just a little distracting. Also, after playing in them for a couple of hours, the shiny black midsole isall creased up on both sides! I didnt think they would do that so soon and there are so many creases. Overall, a decent shoe though

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

Yeah i know it means colorway. Isnt another color coming out on 8/8 that is a general release or am i reading wrong

What color way are u talking about? the olympic hyperdunk with tribal logo? All i know is GR's come out on 26th.

Originally Posted by nbloomaz

I played in the all black HDs the other day and they are very light...but a little too high cut for my liking as the top part of the shoe keeps rubbing against my ankle. And while playing, there is a clicking sound from the sides of the shoes--much like the clicking sound made by the jordan XX3s for some reason. I don't think anything is wrong by the sound, its just a little distracting. Also, after playing in them for a couple of hours, the shiny black midsole is all creased up on both sides! I didnt think they would do that so soon and there are so many creases. Overall, a decent shoe though

I noticed a tiny bit of creasing on the shiny black parts of the midsole as well. Does this mean the shoe is too big or small? It feels perfect, I justHATE creasing. By the time I play in a couple league game I just know the shoes are going to be all creased up on that shiny part
frown.gif

Not trying to add any hype to the hyperdunks but a rep from nike said no niketowns nor nikestore.com is getting the national team colors. Anyone else haveany clue? Here is the transcript

Rui: Hi, my name is Rui. How may I help you?
L T: hi i would like to know the availability of the hyperdunks on the 26th regarding the national colors
Rui: I just found out that we are not releasing these shoes through Nike directly.
L T: u mean as far as the website?
L T: or niketowns?
Rui: I heard that House of Hoops might be getting the Olympic team colorways, but I was not able to get any information about it.
L T: how about niketowns?
Rui: Nikestore.com is not selling these shoes and neither is Niketown's.
L T: i see
L T: how limited are they?
L T: very?
Rui: The are limited to China only.
Rui: I don't have have the quantities produced.

Originally Posted by ZoomGP

went to woodbridge mall to cop the blacks but werent on the shelf,

seen them monday and skipped, i guess they realized it was a lil early lol

damnit I was gonna pick these up tomorrow!

smh@me dummy

o and I think the uwr r limited gr? correct me if im wrong

datrader wrote:
Chettaonjays wrote:

325843560.jpg

those are the dark obsidian/white-university blue 324820-411, a GR dropping on July 26th according to Eastbay

2nd favorite after the black/yellow/purple kobe pe's

Back
Top Bottom