Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Originally Posted by xwikdx

DNeou20 wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i was talking to my friend about thhe hyperdunks at work today
because we finally got them in and have them displayed int he break room
yes very clean and appealing shoe as many say
but i think i figured out why the pricepoint is so low for these

we had a guest speaker about the hyperdunks a few weeks ago
and i wasn't able to attend because I had class in the morning but he went
he told me that the guy said that the lunar foam for the most part will only last 80 hours of play
So yeah, the technology of flywire and lunar foam is new.... but there's the downside

looks like I'll have to get 2 pairs, hopefully the "USA" colorway and the blackouts which we have
Despte the 80 hours of play for the lunar foam, i'm still hoping for a good shoe to play in.

this cant be true can it??

80 hours is like 3 weeks to me, im not spending 100 on a pair of shoes that will last 80 hours, i play on my college team and i play in random leagues on weekends and when i dont have practice i play for hours at la fitness...can anyone confirm this?

I read that too, we need some conformation on this because I am feeling the same way he is.

A quick question for those who own...... What is the arch support like on these? Is it comparable to the Huarache 2K5, Elite I, Elite II????? Or is it morelike the ZK3?

as far as the Germany/Puerto Rico Olympic Hyperdunks...they might not even show up in the Olympics if Germany/PR doesn't qualify
smh.gif

they(and PR) lost today so they will play for the final spot to get to the Olympics.

GER vs PR for Final spot (3RD PLACE) 9:30AMPST/12:30PM EST

winner goes to the olympics.

internet feed http://www.*********/ozzym

CROATIA VS GREECE have qualified and will play on Monday.

Originally Posted by aailog23

Does anyone in PI know how limited the HD laser Mambas are over there and how much? Thanks!
I just called the shops that got them, only 2, and they have sold out!! They were very limited. If the info the lady from Nike Park Trinoma told me iscorrect, they only got 1 pair per size.

Originally Posted by DesertDunk 34

Originally Posted by xwikdx

DNeou20 wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i was talking to my friend about thhe hyperdunks at work today
because we finally got them in and have them displayed int he break room
yes very clean and appealing shoe as many say
but i think i figured out why the pricepoint is so low for these

we had a guest speaker about the hyperdunks a few weeks ago
and i wasn't able to attend because I had class in the morning but he went
he told me that the guy said that the lunar foam for the most part will only last 80 hours of play
So yeah, the technology of flywire and lunar foam is new.... but there's the downside

looks like I'll have to get 2 pairs, hopefully the "USA" colorway and the blackouts which we have
Despte the 80 hours of play for the lunar foam, i'm still hoping for a good shoe to play in.

this cant be true can it??

80 hours is like 3 weeks to me, im not spending 100 on a pair of shoes that will last 80 hours, i play on my college team and i play in random leagues on weekends and when i dont have practice i play for hours at la fitness...can anyone confirm this?

I read that too, we need some conformation on this because I am feeling the same way he is.
can anyone with a truly reliable source confirm this? I too am not going to spend that much money on a pair of shoes who's cushioning system isgoing to give out that fast

Originally Posted by feathertouch29

Originally Posted by aailog23

Does anyone in PI know how limited the HD laser Mambas are over there and how much? Thanks!
I just called the shops that got them, only 2, and they have sold out!! They were very limited. If the info the lady from Nike Park Trinoma told me is correct, they only got 1 pair per size.
Grrr.. That sucks!
frown.gif
I was hopingone of my home boys back home could pick up a pair for me. Gotta have these!!!! Thanks Feathertouch29..

The most released in the Philippines was at Nike Park Bonifacio High Street. 100 pairs at around PhP 7000 or 155USD.

from what i can gather from this thread quite a few shops put em out early but have since taken them down.
only place that's still sellin em at a b&m location is ntlv, and they don't ship those sons of good parents.
ima keep tryin all week tho i might get lucky... otherwise ntny it is bright and early.

san diego heads..... nikestore fashion valley is getting 6 colorways... blacks, USA, royal/white, red/white, navy/white,green/white just letting you all knowwhat i know...

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Will the Mamba's release at HoH next week?

don't know how reliable those guys are on the toll free nike number are, but the guy said it looked like a very limited hoh release in august. he saidthere was no exact date on the release.

Originally Posted by peks03

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Will the Mamba's release at HoH next week?

don't know how reliable those guys are on the toll free nike number are, but the guy said it looked like a very limited hoh release in august. he said there was no exact date on the release.

Thanks b/c it's looking difficult to import these.

^from what i'm hearing it's going to be pretty difficult to get those mamba's at all. my love/hate for nike grows every day withthese hyperdunk releases.

Didn't pick up the Mambas, but I picked up a few pairs of Olympic Hyperdunk Kobe PEs a couple weeks ago at Foot Locker.

not sure if anyone's posted the sale at footlocker/champs/footaction for 30% off friends and family. gonna pick up a pair of hyperdunks then if theyaren't excluded from the sale

Back
Top Bottom