Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Man I wish I could get an 11.5 in those Mambas.
Somebody even tried to hook me up but I didn't replay quick enough
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I suck.

this thread is not a buy/sell thread. First it was the mcflys and that thread got locked. Now people are begging for the laser mambas.

Originally Posted by peezy921

this thread is not a buy/sell thread. First it was the mcflys and that thread got locked. Now people are begging for the laser mambas.

i'm not a mod but i agree with you let's keep this thread alive. a lot of good info here.....

Originally Posted by Gameover2

Hyperdunk Mambas

2dv8l5w.jpg
a5c6dy.jpg

Why do you have multiple pairs? Are you keeping them? Wearing them all? Because if you want to resell them at insanely jacked up prices......go brag onISS......

the mamba is absolutely sick~
but... if they r really tht limited, i dont think i m gonna get them... not worth it for this pair

can sombody please make a reply tht can organize all the release info from online store please?

had a chance to pick up the mambas from a friend but i dont know if i got that money to splurge on those... thanks though to you know who!!

Can anyone comment more on the durability of the lunar foam and give any possible confirmation if this is true? If so, I really dont believe the hyperdunks area good investment as a basketball shoe if they can only last 80 hours.

is there a list of the different stores that will be getting the country hyperdunks? sorry...didn't have time to read all of the pages...

sorry if this question is repetitive...

I work at a gym out here in the bay area (tice valley if anyone here has ever heard of it) and we had a huge hoop tourney this weekend and I saw at least sixplayers with these on; just trying to shed some light on the availability. I havent checked the local malls but if the general public is already scooping theseup I would believe that they are readily available.

i was in philly today and saw the red tb hyperdunks at the samsun on chestnut right by h&m.

it was closed so i didn't know if they had other cws in stock.

just a heads up

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Man I wish I could get an 11.5 in those Mambas.
Somebody even tried to hook me up but I didn't replay quick enough
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I suck.
roll.gif
suck for you .. sorry i was the one who copped them ... slow poke ...
roll.gif
na jk ..

Originally Posted by piercef0rmvp

Can anyone comment more on the durability of the lunar foam and give any possible confirmation if this is true? If so, I really dont believe the hyperdunks are a good investment as a basketball shoe if they can only last 80 hours.

it wil be the best 80 hours of basketball you play
ohwell.gif

TFaulk20 - you work at tice ? i use to be up there all the time during my greenline days ... when do you guys have open gyms ?

everyone knows that nike is definitely going to put the hyperdunks on NIKEiD. i mean come on, look at all the "hype" its genereated already, with allthe olympic colorways, tbs, kobe pe's, mcflys. they know that this shoe is money in the bank for them... its just a matter of WHEN.

WHEN?????

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

everyone knows that nike is definitely going to put the hyperdunks on NIKEiD. i mean come on, look at all the "hype" its genereated already, with all the olympic colorways, tbs, kobe pe's, mcflys. they know that this shoe is money in the bank for them... its just a matter of WHEN.

WHEN?????
haha that is a very good question.. WHEN???? mahhahahahahhaha

Back
Top Bottom