Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Originally Posted by DNeou20

for all those questioning chinas.
i got a buddy that works at a niketown
and he just told me that it's gold not yellow

Thanks for the info...now that I know that

suns11_resize.jpg

Just got them a while ago...and like other responses alike...very light-weight shoe...simply amazed and they look very clean. Good job Nike!
pimp.gif

Someone help me. Should i get the Blazer's from the Trickstar pack, or order the White/Comet-red colorway from ebay.

Originally Posted by PrimeSole

Someone help me. Should i get the Blazer's from the Trickstar pack, or order the White/Comet-red colorway from ebay.
i'm not big on blazers so i'd say get the white/comet-red color

Originally Posted by palanilopez12

DAMN!!!...so it looks like the coutry pe's start at a size 9???!!!...at least that is what eastbay has up as of now...i need a size 8...for those in areas who will have the country pe's tomorrow at your local NT please let me know if you can get me an 8...i am paypal ready...thanks so much...someone please help me

Yeah what kind of b.s. is this no size 8
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
I guess I'll be saving some money since I wont be able to get any of the countries I want in my size.

Originally Posted by bjamez20

think the country PEs will be reselling for much? i might not make it to FL in time tomorrow...

I don't think they will be selling for much more than retail.

Originally Posted by grusumm18

Originally Posted by wmg23

Just got mine today.! And my first response is simply amazing.. These shoes are the lightest shoe, which was nikes idea, i have ever had. Tried them on and they are sick! Ordered these on Tuesday and got them today.. Love my Olympic USA GR HD's!!!!! And did i mention before that they were 82.76 shipped!

early off eastbay and a rep who hook you up?

pls explain disc
I work at a Finishline and i got my discount on the shoes.. plus paid no shipping.. Pays to be an employee

Originally Posted by grusumm18

Just got mine today.! And my first response is simply amazing.. These shoes are the lightest shoe, which was nikes idea, i have ever had. Tried them on and they are sick! Ordered these on Tuesday and got them today.. Love my Olympic USA GR HD's!!!!! And did i mention before that they were 82.76 shipped!

early off eastbay and a rep who hook you up?

pls explain disc
I work at a Finishline and i got my discount on the shoes.. plus paid no shipping.. Pays to be an employee

nice

thx for response

smh.gif
@ Puerto Rico not qualifying for the Olympics...so the only time you'llsee them is on yourself....
laugh.gif

can someone answer this question; will the 30 percent off work with the GR at footlocker? im on a mobile so i cant really search this thread.

As told by several managers and employees at different footlockers/champs, the discount will exclude nike air forces, hyperdunks, some jordan's and underarmour clothes..
hope this helps

Good Luck to everyone.... I am about to go offline..

For my NYC dudes.. Email me at rocky88@comcast.net

I will be up late on line... If they go up early.. email me so I can just jump on.. My Blackberry will be on...

ANIMOUT

Just a friendly reminder that a lot of people didn't know about: MSN Live Search Cash Back. There was a lot of confusion about this last Friday when theCDP was released, but it's an easy way to get 15 percent back if you're ordering online tonight.
  1. Go to http://search.live.com/cashback and set up a cashback account.
  2. Once you're all set up, in the search field, just search for something like Nike.
  3. In your search results, along the left-hand rail, you'll see various percentages of cashback offers. You'll see both Eastbay and Foot Locker.
Click the link, and you should be redirected to the site of your choice. Keep in mind, if you do this, you cannot use coupons. Obviously better ifyou're buying multiple pairs. Hope that saves someone a few bucks.

Back
Top Bottom