Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

This just in.... Nike plans on giving it to you folks with no Vaseline again....

Most likely the remaining produced pairs of Country HDs will be released in Beijing....

The chances now of them releasing in stores domestically are slim and none, but there is ONLY a glimmer of hope that they release on NDC.

My Theory:

You don't send shoes from Asia where they are produced BACK to Asia to release and send additional one's back to Memphis and Portland to be shippeddomestically
UNLESS:

There were Split Shipments to the Warehouses and some kept in Asia for release. But as usual info is fluid. Been out of the loop all weekend celebrating thebest day in Parents lives coming up tomorrow! lol

Stay Tuned...I will post WHAT I CAN. Please dont PM me for additional info, as I only post WHAT I CAN... Thanks.

Those look nice.
pimp.gif

e9616e3ef7af3bea51c8d033aaeb60e3807db8cd.jpg%20

does anyone know the exact release dates for these? They were supposed to come out last month. I don't know I could have missed it.

those are pretty nice...hope that's an actual cw coming out in decent numbers and not ultra-limited again like the other good cw's.

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

^^^KOBEHEAD YOU REALLY THINK THERE MIGHT BE A CHANCE WE LL SEE THE MAMBAS HERE IN THE US??? EVEN THOUGHT WERE GETTING THE UWR EDITION RELEASE......I WAS THINKIN BOUT WAITIN BUT I THOUGHT THE PRICE WOULD GO UP RATHER THAN DOWN.......SINCE I GOT SHUT DOWN WITH MY SHOE-PLANET ORDER I WAS READY TO SAY F IT AND GO IN.....THANKS

pretty sure the mamba's are supposed to be an hoh release later this year.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

This just in.... Nike plans on giving it to you folks with no Vaseline again....

Most likely the remaining produced pairs of Country HDs will be released in Beijing....

The chances now of them releasing in stores domestically are slim and none, but there is ONLY a glimmer of hope that they release on NDC.

My Theory:

You don't send shoes from Asia where they are produced BACK to Asia to release and send additional one's back to Memphis and Portland to be shipped domestically
UNLESS:

There were Split Shipments to the Warehouses and some kept in Asia for release. But as usual info is fluid. Been out of the loop all weekend celebrating the best day in Parents lives coming up tomorrow! lol

Stay Tuned...I will post WHAT I CAN. Please dont PM me for additional info, as I only post WHAT I CAN... Thanks.
mad.gif
No aussies or spains now? Yeah im very tight rightnow
mad.gif

yea I heard they werent re-releasing any of the hds that arent already on eastbay and at footlockers so that is why I was so fortunate to get a pair of theaussies for a steal because dude had a buy it now of 400 or best offer and accepted my offer of 150 because he said he just had to get rid of them. Now Imwatching a pair of all yellow/black hyperdunk samples from another ebayer in the czech republic, has anyone ever seen those or are they going to release? Iwould really appreciate any info if somebody knows about them, thanks

Yea, but at least I have piece of mind now knowing I dont need to worry about IF/WHEN they release and camping or wristbands at NTLA.

$290 shipped and I should have them by Wednesday.

F HOH!!!.....I MIGHT AS WELL PULL DA TRIGGER ON EBAY 2 IF THATS THE CASE.......HOH WILL PROBLEY HAVE A LIMITED NUMBER OF LIKE 72 PAIRS OR SOME BS LIKE THAT!!!

Originally Posted by iMaGe619

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

I couldn't help it...pulled the trigger on ebay.
ohwell.gif
embarassed.gif

you just got punkd.

laugh.gif
Those are yall paying resellers now better not cry when the USgets them later and when we cop paying only retail.
grin.gif

Does anybody wear double socks to get a tighter feel???? My true size is a 10 but i put them on first with just just a sock on each foot but then i tried twoand they feel tighter.

Originally Posted by gio2323

Does anybody wear double socks to get a tighter feel???? My true size is a 10 but i put them on first with just just a sock on each foot but then i tried two and they feel tighter.

This is VERY common. There are a fair number of ballers wear double socks.

thx for the info RockDeep~

good tht i m only interested on the national team CWs r already on eastbay~ even thou they r not rare~
but at least i can get em, i collect my sneaker w/ my luv of em~ not collecting for rarity~
the russia is real nice~ but they looked like reversed PR~ lol
other rearer ones r just not my taste~
but if got a chance to grab a rare pair to resell~ it will be good~
lol

gio2323-
as Mugen EP said... there are a lot of people who dbl sock for ball
i actually do that for yes a tighter and better fit so my feet dont move
and for cushioning purposes and preventing blisters

though in certain shoes like my huarache 08' i wear 3 socks because my white crew socks are thin
but usually it's 2

Originally Posted by Essential1

e9616e3ef7af3bea51c8d033aaeb60e3807db8cd.jpg%20

does anyone know the exact release dates for these? They were supposed to come out last month. I don't know I could have missed it.

October along with the Home Laker colorway.

Back
Top Bottom