Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Looked back through some pages and some people say the HDs seem a .5 size bigger, anyone else comment on the size? thanks...

I am a big 10.5 (meaning I wear an 11 in some kicks, but mostly 10.5) and I picked up a 10.5 and they fit me perfectly. Just tight enough to ball in(especially with 2 pair socks), but not so tight to where I can't rock them casually. Some people have gone a half size down and fit them just right.Others say the fit is right but the toe area is too big. So, either every pair was made differently, or the more likely scenario is that peoples' feet areshaped differently and the shoes have a certain contour to where the shape of your foot determines whether or not the shoe actually fits you right. If you havethe opportunity, I would suggest going to a store that carries them and try them on before ordering online if you're worried about the fit.

Just read a couple pages back, So the uwr are going to be released at 12am eastern time ,
pimp.gif
thats great news since im here in socal, I wont have to stay upall night.

The back-order thing has me wondering... If they are back-ordered, doesn't that mean they don't have them yet? If they don't have them, do theyknow how many they are getting? Do they know how many orders to take? Will they take too many orders and end up canceling a bunch later? Too many questions. Iguess I'm just going to try it and see what happens.

Originally Posted by grittyman20

1218099669_fi3xfu.jpg

Pau still playing that soft %@% defense...
smh.gif
laugh.gif

you gotta let your little bro, Marc Gasol win...cmon now...or maybe Marc has become the better player - I think he was Spanish League MVP last year. butyeah, nonetheless, soft D...
laugh.gif

You have to wait.

Has anybody ordered something from eastbay that was back-ordered? I'm hoping they still charge your card right away instead of waiting for the ship date...

Usually what they do is they wait till it ships to bill ur credit card..if the item is back-ordered..

so does that mean that u can cancel your order anytime on eastbay until they ship it out and haven't charged your cc yet??

im debating to buy either the mostly green ones on ndc or the greens wit black on eastbay any advice on which one looks better

^^^^^^ They are the same. The eastbay pic is more accurate though. And its not green with black. Its just green and darker green.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Usually what they do is they wait till it ships to bill ur credit card..if the item is back-ordered..

Have you actually ordered and found this to be the case, or are you just assuming or going off what you've heard? I don't mean to doubt you, justchecking. Thanks.

i ordered on eastbay...then got the backorder notice
you get charged when it ships

eastbay is pretty good about shipping when they say they are going to ship

So people ordering the UWR on Eastbay.
Dont they just put a plastic bag to ship it ? So the box will be smashed up, huh ?

Ah man so if they don't charge your card right away, I'm thinking live.com cashback may not kick in, which sucks. I'm just gonna cross my fingerson this one.

Originally Posted by PrimeSole

So people ordering the UWR on Eastbay.
Dont they just put a plastic bag to ship it ? So the box will be smashed up, huh ?

Order 2 pair of kicks and they'll throw it in a box...

^ Yeah, I know about that.

I'm just saying, for the people just buying the UWR on Eastbay. Lol.

yeah...the plastic bag sucks...but my germany's box...was not too beat up....just slightly...hahaha

i did order the pr's and the germany's together...thinking i would get the box...but they shipped at different times...

dang you eastbay....always finding a way to thwart me....

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Just looked on eastbay and saw the United We Rise Hyperdunks..it looks like they will b back ordered to August 15th..not sure if that has been said but just puttin it out there for everyone to see..
i saw that too. how can they be back ordered already before anyone has bought them?

Back
Top Bottom