Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

whoa lot of ppl didnt get theirs and like all sizes are sold out now... crazy, I dont know how mine went through

I had my credit card information all in..size and everything..when i clicked next all gone..

no guys its not true.. i just ordered second pairs of 14's and one pair in 13 and it still went thru

Oh well. At least it's only 10pm out here. Somebody must have a lightning fast connection, cuz I did quick checkout, had the cc info in there andeverything by about 10:00:38. Still too slow, lol. Oh well, f it, try Nike tomorrow then probably just forget about it.

I got minez my brother. I usually try to the online route, but tonight something told me to phone it in.

i got the lebrons so im happy
smile.gif

Had them in my cart and by the time i got done entering info...they were gone...that was some crap

Got the soldiers only for the screen to pop up that says they were unable to complete the order and refresh the screen.

Refreshed the screen and it said that the order was already processed. Went to my order status and it is in there with an item number and got a confirm emailso i am not sweating it for now.

thts unbelieveably fast~
i think only 2-3 per size~
man, tht sux~ oh well~ i will pass this, no big deal

dam it, didnt get the UWR HD, n also missed out my ebay jersey... ah!!!!!!!!! i could of get it!

ya...%#%!!!!!!!!!!!! had them in...filling out credit card stuff....and then hit check out...and they said sorry pulled it out of your cart!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhh.anyone want to scoop me up a size 13????

Mine processed for 30seconds...then said hit refresh.....

I got an email from paypal and from Eastbay..So maybe i got em?

Anyone run into this?

Here's my story

I put a size 12 in my cart right at 12:00 on the dot and then went to checkout and it said "we don't ship internationally on back ordered items andthe shoes have been removed".

How's that for a screw job, it's bad enough that Canada gets nothing and now eastbay pulls something like that.

I had the 2prs of Lebrons, but got them stolen when I was unloading my truck last week, got 4pr of UWR Hyperdunks delivered to me today & the Lebrons IMOare hands down the better looking shoe. So I am going to get rid of the HD & I just order my Lebrons.!

On the backorder tip... the operator told me it was on backordered now but they will ship tomorrow? I was to excited to get the confirmation number ididn't bother to ask her if she was mistaken.

Originally Posted by spawn2306

no guys its not true.. i just ordered second pairs of 14's and one pair in 13 and it still went thru
its gone.

I called eastbay.

Everything gone.

Back
Top Bottom