Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Well looks like I lucked out...Major League 2 on TBS right now and Major League Back to the Minors is on next!!

Originally Posted by jjfreak5

Well looks like I lucked out...Major League 2 on TBS right now and Major League Back to the Minors is on next!!
im watchin the same thing!!!!!!! good stuff

Originally Posted by SCBlazr05

Originally Posted by authentic727

pheww, i just came back from in n out, i thought i missed it....hopefully i dont get food coma

that in n out will have you sleepy in a minute
laugh.gif
*#%$ no
In-n-out is the only fast food restaurant where I don't fell like killing myself after I eat there
laugh.gif

Anyone, did Eastbay have any 11.5s?
I don't want a 12, but that was all I saw on Eastbay...

Man I'm not sure if I should get the UWR or wait around for a Kobe HD to be released like I've been hearing...Hmm what should I do, I know I wanna geta pair sooner or later!

Btw what so you guys think the resell on the UWR's will be on ebay?

Originally Posted by Wings90

Sitting here refreshing for the last few minutes, the obsidian/uni blue HD is really growing on me.
laugh.gif

It's a trick, Nike knows you're constantly searching for Hyperdunk and hoping you'll be convinced if you keep looking at the GR ones. Brilliantmarketing plan.

Gentleman, this is where it gets taxing. We got at the least another 1.5 hours, but we could be looking at up to 3.

I wish all of my NT brothers luck, but I really want my pair too
laugh.gif

No reselling though
smh.gif

I wouldn't be mad though, get your hustle on.
Just no more than 1 pair
laugh.gif

Good luck to everyone

Honestly i just copped the dark obsidian joints from nike..there tough..they have always been my favorite..definitely pick up along with the UWR's haha..

Don't forget BACK2SCHOOL for 25% of 125 !!!

damn i missed out on major league 2..........well i'm watchin' the last part......Jack Parkman!! LOL

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Honestly i just copped the dark obsidian joints from nike..there tough..they have always been my favorite..definitely pick up along with the UWR's haha..

Their plan is working
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom