Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

SoHi23 wrote:
Thanks man
ohwell.gif

No 11.5
tired.gif
smh.gif

I fit an 11.5 in the huarache 2k4s, I don't think the 12 will be too bad
ohwell.gif

^ yeah I know,
they show only 11's and 12's for the Germany's too.
Wondering why they don't have a 11.5 12.5 etc.

they are up!!!!

j/k....sorry just trying to keep you guys up...lol. damn this is killing me...and i have to work early in the am too...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

sorry guys i havent read any of the pages. is there anything coming out tomorrow? and how much will the stuff be?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

^ eastbay said 10.5 11 12

Thanks man
ohwell.gif

No 11.5
tired.gif
smh.gif

I fit an 11.5 in the huarache 2k4s, I don't think the 12 will be too bad
ohwell.gif

I wear a 9.5 in 2K4s, a 10 in the Hyperdunk is a little too roomy in the toe. If your looking at casual wear you'd probably be okay.

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Honestly i just copped the dark obsidian joints from nike..there tough..they have always been my favorite..definitely pick up along with the UWR's haha..

Their plan is working
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
i ordered 'em last night..cause i had some extra cash saved up..

Originally Posted by rbtronnie5

they are up!!!!

j/k....sorry just trying to keep you guys up...lol. damn this is killing me...and i have to work early in the am too...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

not cool dude...
indifferent.gif

but you did get me...
laugh.gif

edit: off topic, is the new slam kicks magazine out in the bay area yet? i tried lookin for it Thursday but no luck
mad.gif

i have never been stranded in the desert without water for days...but i think this is what it would feel like. i feel like i am seeing an oasis....ugghhhh.damn please show and be for real...if i waited all this time and get a blank i'm going to look for a bridge to jump off after all this....

Originally Posted by dvzman

What confirmed physical stores are getting these tomorrow? besides NTLA and other NTs

I'm not sure,
I called UNDFTD and the chick was like "I'm not sure what you're talking about"
So I also want to know the answer to that.

What confirmed physical stores are getting these tomorrow? besides NTLA and other NTs

I'm not sure,
NTNY said we relase sneakers only on sat

I'm not sure,

i think champs might be gettin them.
i got mine off of eastbay but i cant wait to ima go there asap tomorrow nd try to get them and then jus cancel my order
happy.gif

i have been doing that page and the main basketball page on the non flash...just in case they are not under the hyperdunk link since they are $150...

Originally Posted by spawn2306

good luck to everyone... im going to bed... i already have mine .. i was curious to see what else might drop.. but dont think i can

Night bro..glad you got urs earlier..

good luck to everyone... im going to bed... i already have mine .. i was curious to see what else might drop.. but dont think i can

Back
Top Bottom