Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

copped!
pimp.gif

BACKTOSPORT is the discount code

My order went through. 2 pairs shipped to cali with tax for 259!!!! They are 120 with the discount. Kinda glad eastbay didn't come through.

It's possible that this product no longer exists or is no longer carried online. We apologize for the inconvenience. However, we've gotthousands of products available, and may have just what you're looking for. Visit the NikeStore homepage to start shopping.

Is anyone else getting this message?
mad.gif
^^^^^

more good news, i got a pair of infared 90s from my brother from another mother. hopefully the ones who missed out on eastbay got a 2nd chance at ndc

Originally Posted by dcoop18

someone please cop for me
What size? I will do it but it seems to be working fine. I got scared because after I placed the order it went to a blank screen but I checked mye-mail and the conformation e-mail was there with the discount price!

eek.gif
So you guys were up all night? I gave up at 3:00 Central. I'm reallyglad Eastbay worked out for me, even though I didn't get to use a discount code.

Go and get em guys, before lurkers buy all of them.

Too bad they dont ship to Canada. I was able to put it in the cart. Ah, oh well, i'll just cop later on if i could.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by justChillmann

It's possible that this product no longer exists or is no longer carried online. We apologize for the inconvenience. However, we've got thousands of products available, and may have just what you're looking for. Visit the NikeStore homepage to start shopping.

Is anyone else getting this message?
mad.gif
^^^^^

I am able to add every size to my cart.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by vrdvette

I just called and got through ... there is an IT problem ... they were supposed to release middle of the night

Please dont believe this. Nike doesn't even run their own IT department. EDS does. They are waiting for someone to come in and fix the problem. All they have there are Customer Service folks and help desk people.

Believe what ya want.Oh say.. around 11 OR unless they call the people from Digital in.. will this be "fixed" or should I say working.. lol
Rock - I agree that they hire outside contractors to do the IT ... We have systems that run automatically at night where I work and if they don'trun, we don't know till morning and sometimes have to call someone in ... I don't think Nike did this on purpose

ITS STILL NOT WORKING FOR ME!!...i cant figure out to switch the flash off on my pc settings...smh at me...im only accessing the flash site

vrdvette, my bad for calling ducktales. Me and a few NTers posted that we didnt see anything when you said they were up, so it was kinda hard to believe. Goodlooking though. Now I'm waiting for the Olympians
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom