Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Got my sz. 10 with discount
glasses.gif
, thanks for all the help guys!Appreciated!

Originally Posted by vrdvette

For people still having trouble with the flash site try this: http://niketown.nike.com/niketown/home.jsp?redirectToFlash=false and go to mens footwear then basketball

BACK2SCHOOL code worked for me on 2 pair, maybe you need to spend more than one pair for those who said it didn't work
When I ordered that size 11 for our fellow NT'er I used the code for one pair. Went through just fine. Now its time to go to work.

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

vrdvette, my bad for calling ducktales. Me and a few NTers posted that we didnt see anything when you said they were up, so it was kinda hard to believe. Good looking though. Now I'm waiting for the Olympians
pimp.gif
No problem .. i've been here for years collecting Jordans before there were retros...I just never had anything meaningful to post till today...Iwas surprised the Wades were up and no Olympians yet

non-flash site still has all sizes up....
unless they really had that many more pairs than eastbay, i have a feeling people's feelings might get hurt
hopefully not mine tho!

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

now cross your fingers and hope you dont get an order cancellation e-mail
That's why I did Next day Ait

That discount was clutch though
pimp.gif

7 hours and I can finally go to sleep.
This might pass the DMP or CG XIs for craziest release

Thank you to everyone
That NT chat was awesome.

Good luck on all your pairs guys

Originally Posted by eteam o2

unless they really had that many more pairs than eastbay, i have a feeling people's feelings might get hurt
hopefully not mine tho!

Several sizes are now gone

YYESSSSSSSSSSSSs. THANK YOU! go my sz 10 with free shipping n discount. good looks to the pple who posted promotional codes. really appreciate it
smile.gif

I ordered 2 sz 12s. I know I'll keep 1 for sure, but if I really like them I'll keep both, one to rock and one to stock. If not, then the other is upfor sale at face value.

Originally Posted by vrdvette

eteam o2 wrote:

hopefully not mine tho!

Several sizes are now gone

i still see em ;T

Got my 9.5. Thanks for the non flash link to whomever posted it. I still can't find them on the flash site.

Back
Top Bottom