Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

I know this has been asked multiple times but I haven't seen an answer.....

Where can I get my hands on one of these!?!?!?!!

Thanks in advance
happy.gif

Originally Posted by iceman9mc

I just got these in today finally..2xl, L, M, and S...I've posted em earlier but I'll show the picture again because they match up so well with the Mamba laser's and the UWR's

Originally Posted by ricecooker1280

Thanks in advance
happy.gif

I just got these in today finally..2xl, L, M, and S...I've posted em earlier but I'll show the picture again because they match up so well with the Mamba laser's and the UWR's

If you wear a S or 5X, I can get you one.

For those who ordered their pairs from Eastbay check your account. Mine says 1 unit ready to ship! ! ! !

yeah im pretty sure if you ordered from eastbay they shipped out or are ready to ship tomorrow. i called and tried to cancel my order on the soliders causethey are still on ndc and i could use the discount but they said they already shipped. i just got ground shipping also

Originally Posted by jcuk3tm0

yeah im pretty sure if you ordered from eastbay they shipped out or are ready to ship tomorrow. i called and tried to cancel my order on the soliders cause they are still on ndc and i could use the discount but they said they already shipped. i just got ground shipping also

Buy it again with discount. Just return the one that you paid full price for. FREE returns. No worries. Olympias, Soldiers, Wades, and AF25 are still up.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by ricecooker1280

Thanks in advance
happy.gif

If you wear a S or 5X, I can get you one.

dammit.... I'm a M in almost all shirts... ... do they run slightly large?

Originally Posted by therenegade23

yeah im pretty sure if you ordered from eastbay they shipped out or are ready to ship tomorrow. i called and tried to cancel my order on the soliders cause they are still on ndc and i could use the discount but they said they already shipped. i just got ground shipping also

Buy it again with discount. Just return the one that you paid full price for. FREE returns. No worries. Olympias, Soldiers, Wades, and AF25 are still up.
laugh.gif

true but eastbay is such a pain to return with. i ordered a shirt and they sent me the wrong sz so i ordered the right one. i paid with paypal the firsttime and credit with the second. i still havent been refunded and this was 2 weeks ago. i know it takes awhile to refund with paypal but they said they wouldrefund my credit card. they just make things confusing. im really surprised that the lebrons didnt sell so well

NikeFlightposite

if you have an extra 10, 10.5 or 11 I would be SUPER GREATFUL if you could help a fellow NTer/shoe head out. I'm not looking to re-sell(If I wanted toresell I could have just gotten the sz 8.5's or 12's from niketown chicago this morning when I called but didn't want someone who needed that sizeto miss out) I've been on here all morning and all dang day trying to find a solution to my problem of not being able to get my hands on this shoe causeI've been at work all morning/day. I definitely appreciate all/any help NTers are willing to provide.

Good luck to those who are still searching...I feel your pain.

If anyone knows where to get a size 11 i'll be more than happy to pick up the 8,8.5, or 13 from NTLV if that's your size...

Originally Posted by therenegade23

laugh.gif

true but eastbay is such a pain to return with. i ordered a shirt and they sent me the wrong sz so i ordered the right one. i paid with paypal the first time and credit with the second. i still havent been refunded and this was 2 weeks ago. i know it takes awhile to refund with paypal but they said they would refund my credit card. they just make things confusing. im really surprised that the lebrons didnt sell so well

Sorry, I thought you meant NDC for the return. Yeah, it's a real pain for Eastbay. NDC FTW with 20% off HD.

Originally Posted by CarolinaSmiley15

I finally got a pair this week. I knew they were Nike's lightest basketball shoe to date, but I had no idea they would be this light. All I can say is wow. Great job Nike

i think the lightest nike basketball shoes was the air go lwp, they were 10.6oz

yeah i copped 2 this morning. f in eastbay. make things such a hassle. i mean i paid 305 shipped for 2 soliders on eastbay and can get 2 for 245 shipped onndc. its just how long will it take to get me money back

I've called footlocker in the ventura and canoga park area. They only have the black hyperdunks. If anyone knows where they have the UWR in ventura countyarea, let me know. Thanks!

CAN ANYBODY HELP ME?
I'm planning on buying the Hyperdunk TB, but on eastbay, It says (any colorway of TB) weights 13.2 ounces. But for the other exclusives (UWR,USA,Countrys)they are 12.9 ounces. Anybody know why?

Can anyone help me out with some information on the White/Metallic Gold colorway? I know it dropped in Canada or something and it seems like quite a few HongKong resellers have them...their prices aren't horrible, but add in the $30 shipping and you're getting very unreasonable. Are these dropping in theU.S. any time soon? Or should I just forget about them or pay the Hong Kong price?

Like most of you I stayed up all night waiting for NDC to release them just my luck the come on-line right after I left for work I tried 3 malls and none ofthem got them or thats there story hopefully there some out here I need to find a size 10 or 9.5 here in CA

Whats the chance that anywhere in MD/DC/VA got these???

I probably have better chance of beating Phelps in a swimming race

Originally Posted by Mrhankey123

CAN ANYBODY HELP ME?
I'm planning on buying the Hyperdunk TB, but on eastbay, It says (any colorway of TB) weights 13.2 ounces. But for the other exclusives (UWR,USA,Countrys) they are 12.9 ounces. Anybody know why?

Eastbay's weights are always off. But most shoes weigh about the same with a few discrepancies because of different materials.

Originally Posted by 24jayhawk24

if all footlockers got 'em (?) i'm sure mine still has them. cus there are no sneaker heads around here.

Nah, not all footlockers got them, just select stores and Urban accounts.

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Originally Posted by 24jayhawk24

if all footlockers got 'em (?) i'm sure mine still has them. cus there are no sneaker heads around here.

Nah, not all footlockers got them, just select stores and Urban accounts.
then i'm sure that we didn't get any.

so what's the big hype on the UWR's for? did i miss something? and no don't tell me to look to in the thread, which happens to be about 200 pages.

Originally Posted by Bhupy

so what's the big hype on the UWR's for? did i miss something? and no don't tell me to look to in the thread, which happens to be about 200 pages.

they are limited and every one wants them because nike put some laser work on it.

Back
Top Bottom