Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Originally Posted by PrimeSole

^ Yes. A white one, with his logo on it.

Thanks, just copped along with the PIP's.
happy.gif

PrimeSole or anyone else, do the Mamba's come with the bag?
Just need to know so I know whether I'm bidding on a Authentic pair on eBay. Thanks.

For those who swapped in navy laces to their USA GR Hyperdunks, where'd you get 'em? This'll sound really nit-picky, but when I checked out theones at Finish Line, they didn't really match right.

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

happy.gif

Just need to know so I know whether I'm bidding on a Authentic pair on eBay. Thanks.
Theres no bag with the Mamba's.

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

happy.gif

Theres no bag with the Mamba's.

just heard a rumor that HOH in so cal will open october 8th or 9th (couldnt remember) and they WILL have mambas and laker cw hyperdunks. im not 100%, justreporting what i heard.

Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

just heard a rumor that HOH in so cal will open october 8th or 9th (couldnt remember) and they WILL have mambas and laker cw hyperdunks. im not 100%, just reporting what i heard.
From ISS :

Originally Posted by HouseOfHoops

LA Beverly Center October 9th 2008 to be exact. Then the following is Chicago North Riverside in early November 2008 and also HOUSTON TX Willowbrook Mall this Holiday 2008.

Anyone know where i can get the mambas or UWR in a size 13? Having a hard time with this one... lemme know

Back
Top Bottom