Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

THat IS WRONG

Coack K doesnt get a medal? The coaches dont get a medal....why not?

GO USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by 86 NT

THat IS WRONG

Coack K doesnt get a medal? The coaches dont get a medal....why not?

GO USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the athletes get the medals, not their coaches.

Quick question and kinda off topic but since we are discussing the Olympics in here. Does anyone know when this issue was released?

2064697367_b5b6b8cfcc.jpg

^^^ that slam issue came out last summer...when he was in vegas for the FIBA tournament

you might be able to get a copy on ebay...

but the cover slam did this year with melo, bron, and kobe is a lot nicer

any info on a gold medal pack??? special edition HD's??? anything??? or are we gonna miss out on a "golden" opportunity....???

Originally Posted by mjaLAKERS

^^^ that slam issue came out last summer...when he was in vegas for the FIBA tournament

any info on a gold medal pack??? special edition HD's??? anything??? or are we gonna miss out on a "golden" opportunity....???
We'll have to wait and see. Pictures needs to leak first.

Thanks for the quick reply.

I was also pretty sure that it was last summer but my copy's cover says February 08

Originally Posted by PrimeSole

^ Its up on NDC, not sure when it will be available.

Yeah I see all 12 CW up on Swoosh/NDC, I'm just curious as to when they are going to release them.

Im in Japan for vacation w/my Bro and i decided to see if they had some Mambas in the NikeTown Osaka...they did and the total $$$ for a pair of Mambas andSoldier II Friendlies pack was 31500 yen which comes out to $286...awesome. got the HDs for $144?!?!?! thats cheaper than anywhere retail in the usa BEFOREtax....i was pretty pumped

be jealous!!!

Originally Posted by ToroTrigger

Im in Japan for vacation w/my Bro and i decided to see if they had some Mambas in the NikeTown Osaka...they did and the total $$$ for a pair of Mambas and Soldier II Friendlies pack was 31500 yen which comes out to $286...awesome. got the HDs for $144?!?!?! thats cheaper than anywhere retail in the usa BEFORE tax....i was pretty pumped

be jealous!!!
I am jealous. I want a pair.

To the NTer who said he got the Mambas at a FNL in Buffalo, you are full of it. I spoke to a FNL manager and they aren't carrying those at all.

Originally Posted by vulkanthekrusader

Funny thing is they never wore the United we rise hyperdunks lol what the hell...thank god I got the mambas

are you blind c booze, d will, mike redd, t. prince, bosh all wore them!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif

Well thats what I think Vulkan was reffering to. Kobe wore the EXACT mambas that are available for sale. I dont remember anyone from team USA wearing the exactUWR HD's.

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Well thats what I think Vulkan was reffering to. Kobe wore the EXACT mambas that are available for sale. I dont remember anyone from team USA wearing the exact UWR HD's.
well there were 2 different versions but they did wear the ones available to the public....i am 100% sure seeing c booze, reed, prince, bosh, andd will in the ones for the public.....

Back
Top Bottom