Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

double post
eyes.gif

Dang, tough break tupac003!
Hopefully you'll find your pair!

Did you end up finding laces for your UWR sir?

Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

Just wait for the GR release in Nov, save yourself $200+
November? I don't think so... GR? I don't think so...

You know the original PE's are 100x better than the Laker Supremes, those PE's are just f*kin great w/ patent leather!

^ I hope your talkin about the pair tupac003 posted, cause i know thery're not releasing.

But the Lakers Home and Away are a GR right ?

Originally Posted by BP the owner

quick stat's...

kinda basic:

something a little different:

thats all for today, i'm worn out
tired.gif
Amare will wear something close. It's an "Air Max TL type".

Originally Posted by Cool BLew

Originally Posted by MenofOregon

Enjoy these Hyperdunks now. The "next" ones are uh, let's say "different" ? Not as sleek.
Any chance these are the hyperdunk 2's? I remember doing this thing on nike legacy and so far almost every sketch of a shoe from that activity has been planned for release except for a few so far and this looks like flywire. A possible hyperdunk 2 and if i recall MenofOregon talking about dwight howard and wanting him to wear the hyperdunk 2 which is planned to be big man shoe. correct me if i'm wrong.

9c235756e52230b193808107403deafb0536652.pjpg

I hate to quote myself but i just want an answer and don't want the post to get lost in the rest of them.

*nods*

Originally Posted by PrimeSole

^ I hope your talkin about the pair tupac003 posted, cause i know thery're not releasing.

I don't believe it's a GR until I see them in my footlocker. I don't care if you believe me or not, I think they will be somewhatlimited.

via ebay,

More pics of Laker AWAY & All-American Hyperdunks :

23ijpmt.jpg

2dvkdq1.jpg

2u3xhe8.jpg

29mrd44.jpg

30ic75x.jpg

11m70jt.jpg

zsfw6.jpg

o56qo0.jpg

k0t5cw.jpg

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

I don't believe it's a GR until I see them in my footlocker. I don't care if you believe me or not, I think they will be somewhat limited.

via ebay,

If you dont want to believe, then dont. But i will tell you that the away/home hyperdunks are on some footlocker manifests already for november,take it for what its worth....

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

I don't believe it's a GR until I see them in my footlocker. I don't care if you believe me or not, I think they will be somewhat limited.

via ebay,

If you dont want to believe, then dont. But i will tell you that the away/home hyperdunks are on some footlocker manifests already for november, take it for what its worth....
We know some footlockers get limited Hyperdunks but not most. when I said "GR" I meant GR like USA and Blackouts, what I'm trying tosay is that it could be a little limited, perhaps limited GR. That's just my opinion.

I would gladly take a pair of the all-american hyperdunks..those are straight fire!

Enjoy these Hyperdunks now. The "next" ones are uh, let's say "different" ? Not as sleek.
Any chance these are the hyperdunk 2's? I remember doing this thing on nike legacy and so far almost every sketch of a shoe from that activity has been planned for release except for a few so far and this looks like flywire. A possible hyperdunk 2 and if i recall MenofOregon talking about dwight howard and wanting him to wear the hyperdunk 2 which is planned to be big man shoe. correct me if i'm wrong.

9c235756e52230b193808107403deafb0536652.pjpg

I hate to quote myself but i just want an answer and don't want the post to get lost in the rest of them.

*nods*

Cool BLew, what is the Nike Legacy thing? and do you have anymore pictures of sketches, ones that have released and ones that have not?

bouncingboy77, can you post a side profile picof your midnight navy/white/silver pair?

i'm looking to buy a pair from eastbay but not sure how the color looks in real life.

thanks.

BP I'm not exactly sure but i think nikelegacy.com is a way for the consumer to give feedback and imput directly to nike. honestly to me it doesn'tseem to be working that well but who knows i guess results aren't alwasy instant.

MenofOregon thanks for the nod. honestly it looks like a nice shoe but thats an amazingly high ankle cut and the air max just not good. i don't really likethe idea of it being a big mans shoe.
80f35d04e9143f0d91f78bcb4a608b136f8582e.bmp
b882586e6637d97f8284b31d5f437a1b0741be7.bmp
b463565de33138fc97298fd8425a4962c2b36d0.bmp

1st pic: Ok so the top left i don't know the one next to it is the hyperdunk 2. under those to is the blue chip on the left and something i don'tknow on the right.
2nd pic: the zoom blur top left the new steve nash low guard shoe we have seen pics of. under them on the left is the new posite lite shoe that we have justseen recently and on the right is the hurache 09 X i believe which we saw catalog pics of.
3rd pic: the right is another blue chip and the other 2 seem to be kobe iv's but have some minor differences.

Its just those 2 i don't know of in the first pic. the top left kinda looks like a retro i've seen before idk. but yes thats all of em.

Back
Top Bottom