Official Nike ID Thread NEW!!!!! Post our pictures

KVN - glad to see proof that your trick actually works.  i have a few of last month's pairs in my cart - i'll be ordering one tomorrow.  anyway, i've never posted in here before, so the first pair is my feb ID's, and the second and third pairs are my march ID's - i love how all of them turned out:

^^^ Thats DOPE!! I wanted to do something like that too but got too jammed up on time....really wish I would have done it..

Great IDs in here, I like those yeezy inspired AM1s on last page. I might have to customize something soon.

Double post. 
laugh.gif

opinions on which to buy?

Tried to do an air max 1 inspired af1 on the last one. Only option in the color i needed was the elephant print.

^I'd go with the bottom pair but leave out the elephant print and just do the heal safari

I'll let the owner post the full pics later
7041072293_9f5db5cb05_b.jpg

NT i need your help with my first AF-1 ID pairs, which would you guys go with/Any suggestions on anything to make em better?
PAIR 1:

Not sure if you can see it well enough in the picture but on the Collar & Tip is black tonal elephant print. Also the lacelock and lace tips are gold. 

PAIR 2:

or this color blocking:

The Tip/Collar are a black tonal elephant print with Silver lacelock/lace tips. Also Has anyone ordered a pair of AF-1's with this blue? If so anything i can compare it to? Im trying to go for a "Tiffanyesque" AF-1 look but fear that that the blue might be to dark 
frown.gif
  Any feed back would be much appreciated NT fam!

Here they are- Xmas Flips. I borrowed from both Xmas LeBron 8's & 9's then flipped the colors. These became my favorite ID the moment I saw them. And with the options no longer available I truly have a 1 of 1 pair.
pimp.gif
Battleground on the specks as usual.

**bonus pic**
Entourage 1.1

Rick:
First two, go with the red soles. Just balances the shoe out, unless you want something way more subtle. The red soles give those that little bit of pop.

Go with Option two in the first pic of the tiffany inspired ones, with the black tongue and the black soles. Just my 2 cents.

last month and this months id. that tennis ball material is catcihng all sorts of dust and dirt and i havent even worn them tho.

Originally Posted by Rick2345

NT i need your help with my first AF-1 ID pairs, which would you guys go with/Any suggestions on anything to make em better?
PAIR 1:

Not sure if you can see it well enough in the picture but on the Collar & Tip is black tonal elephant print. Also the lacelock and lace tips are gold. 

PAIR 2:

or this color blocking:

The Tip/Collar are a black tonal elephant print with Silver lacelock/lace tips. Also Has anyone ordered a pair of AF-1's with this blue? If so anything i can compare it to? Im trying to go for a "Tiffanyesque" AF-1 look but fear that that the blue might be to dark 
frown.gif
  Any feed back would be much appreciated NT fam!

Anyone else 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom