Official Nike KD 9 Available June 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm the video includes a red and white pair with hits of blue. Maybe KD is going to DC, Nike seems to be ready for those colors already or they could just be for the olympics. Really far reach 
laugh.gif

not a fan of kd but i love his shoes look and playing wise. they kinda remind me of kobe's. the 9s are dope, flyknit and full zooms are a must for me. 

KD should have signed with Under Armor. Design for these aren't that bad but the price and direction these shoes are going in goes against everything that Durant said his line wanted to be.

Durant wanted his shoes to be adorable but I doubt these are going to be.

Flyknit kd.... its about time no 8s for me in in for the 9.

White flyknit uppers... whats the point? Might as well be white suede its about as impractical as a glass hammer!

I dunno about that collar lockfown could be a problem from the look of it, also traction could be iffy especially with translucent rubber in the mix.

They look decent but im skeptical on the performance snd theres no way im buying any more light shade flyknit/mesh shoes they are just pointless even keeping them ds they will fade faster than any other cw.

Will cop.... For half price by this time next year. Like every other nike Sig I think might play ok.

I lol at every shoe at retail so I have no probs waiting it out

Loved the 4, 6 and 8 right from the first pics... not sure about these, think I'll need to see the right colour way. 

Yep these we're reported as 150 but I have my doubts these are fire mayne...definitely day 1 can't wait to see Rio pair..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom