Official Nike KD 9 Available June 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already see the elite being 
pimp.gif

I was starting to doubt Leo after the 7 and 8, but these made that doubt disappear. I'm interested to see if they will do any patterns or anything on these. What's an aunt pearl pair going to look like without any pattern? Overall my 3rd favorite kd model, for me it's 5>6>9>4>3>7>2>8>1. I own at least one pair of all of these plus elites and trey5s. 9s and 8 elites are so unique and will be an instant cop!

I could be wrong, but knowing how Nike likes to operate.... What if these are the elite model and the $150 model is fuse or mesh? :nerd:
I was just thinking this same thing. after I was thinking about the patterns of aunt pearls and stuff like that. It would be like the Kobe 9, how they had the EMs along with elite low and elite high. And they all released whenever. Not like with the other elites how they release after the normal pair.

Last edited:
I'm for sure in on at least one pair. I love the look of these, and I'm a sucker for zoom and flyknit.

Liking the KD 9, the black pair in particular but if the fit of the KD8 is any indication, these won't be conducive to my wide *** feet. 
laugh.gif

tired.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom