OFFICIAL: NIKE KD VI ID Thread : Chroma ID August 12

They mightve taken the PT option down .. i know someone on here recently made a pair dont know how long ago it was though tweet nike id if anything but it was there with the other options on the upper last time i seen it but that was when i ordered mine about a month ago

Volt Glow Soles were an option for the Gumbo's right? Because I just got one of my pairs and no glow...

Volt Glow Soles were an option for the Gumbo's right? Because I just got one of my pairs and no glow...

This is why I asked , I thought the gumbo glow would be closer to the all stars and I chose the green and it was pretty much translucent as you see in my pair above .. was gonna send em back but fk it

damn those are nice.. almost tiffany colored.. hm

That's the Gamma Green upper?

Last edited:
Just ordered my blackouts finally. This wait is gonna be the end of my a**. Ordered my kobe 8 amnesty id's about a month ago. Still waitin on that. Feels like its been a lifetime. Once my blackout kd6s and amnesty kobe8s come, imma be good wit id for awhile.

I should receive my pair on Tuesday. I ordered Volt GITD sole and the white GITD midsole/airbag. I hope all that comes glowing...

Does that dude have any other pics of that green sole ? any other angles ? is that gamma or that green gumbo GITD option

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom