OFFICIAL: NIKE KD VI ID Thread : Chroma ID August 12

Where its white it's supposed to be black and where its black is supposed to be white but the got the bottom right and the mesh and laces

i'm trying to make a navy/silver cw similar to the ones KD has been wearing. they don't even have navy blue.
mean.gif

i'm trying to make a navy/silver cw similar to the ones KD has been wearing. they don't even have navy blue.
mean.gif
It's gone. I have a Georgetown colorway saved in my locker, but I can't order it anymore since that shade of blue has been removed.

This whole thing is really annoying since some of the sample iD images still have colors that can no longer be used on certain parts of the shoe (like volt on the tongue logo). It's almost like Nike is teasing us.
mean.gif

Last edited:

It's gone. I have a Georgetown colorway saved in my locker, but I can't order it anymore since that shade of blue has been removed.

This whole thing is really annoying since some of the sample iD images still have colors that can no longer be used on certain parts of the shoe (like volt on the tongue logo). It's almost like Nike is teasing us.
mean.gif

exactly my g. this sucks.

IDK what is cooler

a.) the Chrome upper

b.) Easter upper

c.) the new colors

d.) Crackle Midsole

e.) Multi Sole option

Seen these on IG. That Glow Upper is BANANAS. Word to Gwen Stefani

Do you guys think the midsole is the chroma yellow/green or something else? I want to make a gold upper kd 6 but I'm not sure which would be more gold, the chroma yellow/green or the university gold upper?

Do you guys think the midsole is the chroma yellow/green or something else? I want to make a gold upper kd 6 but I'm not sure which would be more gold, the chroma yellow/green or the university gold upper?
Pretty sure that is the yellow green chroma

is it me or does the university red upper on ID now look pink?

they took away some colors too, to make galaxies will the new orange (total orange) even work for that?

Total Orange was the actual color used on the Galaxy IV. You can basically make a perfect replica now.

Total Orange was the actual color used on the Galaxy IV. You can basically make a perfect replica now.
ahhh cool good to know thank you

sucks that I can't do a GITD airbag and speckle though

what color airbag you think I should go with?

Last edited:
Yeah I noticed they took away the GITD airbag cause I used a green GITD airbag on mine. I'd probably just match your midsole color, whether that is midnight navy or black. I just made one real quick with a navy midsole and navy airbag and it looked aight. Up to you of course.

using navy because I think its closer to the inspiration, I was messing around with the blue GITD sole, it looks really dope and I am really tempted to use that other than the green GITD sole

I actually like the orange airbag, gives it a little pop

lol then I realize their sold out, probably on a daily limit like the Kobe 8 was, I gotta get this order in soon because they are probably coming down soon

sucks I had a dope harmony ID in my cart too, galaxy themed it was dope

Last edited:
I just attempted to make come KD's IDs but it says the product is unavailable. How long has it said this?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom