OFFICIAL: NIKE KD VI ID Thread : Chroma ID August 12

Hey guys, new here to the site.

I've purchased a pair of KD 6 Easter,my first pair of them and I wanted to do a performance test on them. So today I had basketball practice and tried to break them in and what I found after practice was that the KD signature inside the shoes were completely gone! The signature was on the shoe when I got them. I was pretty disappointed and

i had just bought them like a day ago. What flaws on the KD 6 have you guys experienced? Any way to fix my problem?

That happens on a lot of shoes, not just KD's. Some people resort to putting a piece of tape over that so that whatever is printed on the insole won't rub off.

Also you posted this in the KD VI iD thread so fyi you might want to post over in the regular KD VI thread (unless your post is actually about an iD pair).

Will there be a warning before Nike takes these down for purchase? I want to order a pair but now they are not available and I get worried they will take them down soon?

If you have a pair saved in your locker they usually send something out about hurrying up and ordering before they're gone.

But we know the KD VII is coming out in late June so they will definitely be gone then.

FINALLLY got an email update after I ordered. Ordered blackout kd 6s March 4th and haven't heard nothing since and reps said they had no info at all. No delayed email or nothing. Then nt people told me about a strike at the china shoe factories. Just read that the strike is basically done and most are back at work after a settlement or close to it, same day got an almost finished email and an email for my kobe 8s that I ordered March 1st has shipped today. Also kobe 9 id's just shipped that I ordered way after. Around 3 weeks ago or maybe even less. They are pumping out the kobe 9s fast. Guessing they make the kobe 9 id's in a different factory but anyway if anyone else's order was on a long delay, expect to get an email sometime soon. Also I'm guessin after they catch up on all the delayed orders, the kd 6 should be back up and available without number of order restrictions everyday.

^^^^could have sworn I saw that up earlier on NDC - I would rather they do 1 time mvp design than a special id design. 

Last edited:

^^^^could have sworn I saw that up earlier on NDC - I would rather they do 1 time mvp design than a special id design. 
Ya I know they had it up yesterday, that's when I snagged the pic but found this bigger one on twitter

I was going to make a Kobe 9 mango ID but just saw the KD is finally back up on ID and I've been wanting to make a galaxy ID, this will probably be my last chance to do so

I guess I gotta pull the trigger now

I like the idea of a iD MVP shoe, but I'll stick with my version of the blackouts. Glad they are back up. Ordering Friday!

Got my blackouts today after a long delayed wait. Def worth it. Will take a pic of my kd 5 blackouts and kd 6 blackouts side by side. These came out slick clean to me. Always a tradition for me to do a blackout id for the sig models I dig. View media item 967473

Got my blackouts today after a long delayed wait. Def worth it. Will take a pic of my kd 5 blackouts and kd 6 blackouts side by side. These came out slick clean to me. Always a tradition for me to do a blackout id for the sig models I dig. View media item 967473

Congrats on those blackouts! They look good! Been waiting to see your pair!

Congrats on those blackouts! They look good! Been waiting to see your pair!
Appreciate that bro. Yeah I'm def feelin them 100%. Came out better than the renderings. The black swoosh and and kd logo looks like a shiny black finish. Love em.

yeah that harmony design was so nice!

actually this was my final version. :smile:
10367584_10203999288411995_3507180996368275351_n.jpg

not a fan of the pattern but they're cool

that harmony pattern was so dope, really regret not pulling the trigger on them

Just made something in OKC colors real quick, interested to see if he actually wears a pair with the MVP graphic on it. I'd be more likely to order one that he wore than just something of my own creation.

Back
Top Bottom