Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
I havent had a chance to break out my kds yet but I will eventually rock one of each for sure! Id go with the orange kobe and green kd!

Repped!! I need those Kobe's! The hunt continues
Thanks for the rep. I had to search long and hard and eventually broke down n over paid for the kobes. Somehow I lucked out on the kds from ndc! Makes me feel better about paying resell for the kobes for some odd reason

^That is not bad at all man. I had my what the Kobe 8 stolen. The universe worked in my favor and I got another pair for $325 in my true size 9.

for some reason the only shoes I've liked in the What The series is the KD6 and Lebron 11

those Kobe's mehhhhh never could get into them and I loved the 8 model

KD VI Elite Gold finally on sale for 160 at Foot Locker. Now I must decide if I want these or take my chances on the Kings Crown's .... Dang!

Bouncewear order has been sitting at customs for 3 days I'm assuming JFK, todays status update says international transfer for the second time. 

Mine sat for a little wihle in customs, but finally in town.  Use your usps tracking!

My 1st attempt at delivery was today, but of course I didnt know it because USPS didn't update the tracking info since early am Friday :smh:

Missed them today, oh well.  Get them tomorrow.

edit...tracked them down. I gots!

Last edited:
Mine sat for a little wihle in customs, but finally in town.  Use your usps tracking!

My 1st attempt at delivery was today, but of course I didnt know it because USPS didn't update the tracking info since early am Friday
mean.gif

Missed them today, oh well.  Get them tomorrow.

edit...tracked them down. I gots!
Yep got my pair today lady from post office rang the bell early this morning in a tiny funny looking mail truck, way before my regular mail normally arrives. 

anyone in here have the fragments? havent seen any reviews, just wondering thinking of copping the navy pair
alien.gif

...anybody notice this. Kinda hard to capture on my phone cam....

nvm. cant upload from my phone for some reason

Last edited:
nice, site is lagging for me.
soon as I get up to charge my phone i get the email didn't even see a 9, saw a 9.5 and a 10 but site was lagging big time 

EDIT: I guess I got cart jacked for a 10

Last edited:
soon as I get up to charge my phone i get the email didn't even see a 9, saw a 9.5 and a 10 but site was lagging big time 

EDIT: I guess I got cart jacked for a 10
Yeah site won't even load for me

Back
Top Bottom