• Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

All these WTKD pics are starting to get to me, along with my friend's instagram pics of his. Fear i'm gonna break down and pull the trigger on a pair off ebay.
Watch out for reps, they are out there!

Last edited:
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

All these WTKD pics are starting to get to me, along with my friend's instagram pics of his. Fear i'm gonna break down and pull the trigger on a pair off ebay.
and i think prices are starting to come down seen one pair go for 250 and another for 280 in a local FB group

Here's a comparison video i found. between a rep and a real pair.

from what i have seen the colors are off in the ASG print, Easter Print and PB&J swoosh

I always say.. if a deal is to good to be true, it most likely is.. IG is blowing up with jokers selling pairs for almost retail and as cheap as $250. 

I always say.. if a deal is to good to be true, it most likely is.. IG is blowing up with jokers selling pairs for almost retail and as cheap as $250. 
Yea someone tryina sell to me for $180 WTKD'S the day before they released and kept bugging me the whole week tryina sell. He accepted western union only completly a scam. He goes by @sellingretros I think.

Went in foot locker to check on the KD VII and they were sold out. Picked on the KD VI elite golds and another pair of jordan 11 nightshade and got to use my coupons so I'm happy.

Very simple

Go to the tracking BW sent you, go to that site check your tracking there's a reference number, enter that number at USPS

If you still can't figure it out PM I'll walk you through it

Last edited:
Anyone order their wtkd on bounce wear? Mine was at customs and now it's saying international transfer

What do i do?

Back
Top Bottom