Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
I honestly hope they restock the WTKD... I need doubles.
Doubles, I'm still looking for my first pair! Struck out hard on release day tried almost all day! Getting texted every time Nike tweets, so I don't miss out! Hopefully some hyped up stuff restocks with it so they aren't one of the first things to go.

Gold Elites are down to $150 on Nike.com

After seeing them in person, still not sure if it's worth it. 

Gold Elites are down to $150 on Nike.com
After seeing them in person, still not sure if it's worth it. 

Agreed, still on the fence as well....the white mesh is the only thing that still holds me back. Had they went for under $100 I'd cop considering it wouldn't be much of a loss

The nike destroyer is posting links to WTKD and other sold out kicks be on watch today

Thinking about getting a pair of EYBL (Nerf) Elites (yes they have nerf 6s for those who don't know, the only reason I clarify this is because I don't see them posted about too much) in my size for 500 shipped, even though I just stopped/am trying to stop buying shoes for at least a little while smh

Thinking about getting a pair of EYBL (Nerf) Elites (yes they have nerf 6s for those who don't know, the only reason I clarify this is because I don't see them posted about too much) in my size for 500 shipped, even though I just stopped/am trying to stop buying shoes for at least a little while smh

Doesn't seem too bad, that's a nice shoe.

I'm holding out for about $300 for some EYBL's. I really like that colorway but not enough for me to spend a ton on them. If they never drop to $300 then no big deal.

can someone help me with a legit check?? posted in the lc section as well but i wanted to ask the experts
100% legit, whenever you're in doubt on any shoe, look at the smallest details and make sure they're all well executed. this included flywire (loose is bad) tongue appearance (edges should be fine and thin) and know the sillouette of the shoe and look at the ones you are unsure of, if something seems off about the shape of the back/heel section of the shoe or the swoosh looks too big or small or the edges look soft and chinsy, then it's a fake. Also, I just want to point out how funny it is that I was just talking about wanting to get this particular pair and now you post pics in here. If you are getting these bad boys then you are LUCKY, very lucky lol

100% legit, whenever you're in doubt on any shoe, look at the smallest details and make sure they're all well executed. this included flywire (loose is bad) tongue appearance (edges should be fine and thin) and know the sillouette of the shoe and look at the ones you are unsure of, if something seems off about the shape of the back/heel section of the shoe or the swoosh looks too big or small or the edges look soft and chinsy, then it's a fake. Also, I just want to point out how funny it is that I was just talking about wanting to get this particular pair and now you post pics in here. If you are getting these bad boys then you are LUCKY, very lucky lol
appreciate it man

I am still on the hunt for past colorways but they are hard to find. Texas, PBJ, DC, Precision Timing, Black Volt are on my list. Damn i slept hard on them. All i see are fakes on the Bay.

I am still on the hunt for past colorways but they are hard to find. Texas, PBJ, DC, Precision Timing, Black Volt are on my list. Damn i slept hard on them. All i see are fakes on the Bay.

If you are a 12? @CTDSINCE94 is selling a couple 6's

Back
Top Bottom