Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Honestly i feel its either Kyrie or James Harden for the next sig shoe from nike

It better go to James his career just looks brighter at this point, by that i mean hes gonna win more and he will def sell shoes in Houston

I do t agree ..I say george
BAM                                                                                                                  BOO

Last edited:
Chill right now as is Harden > Dwight

Only reason i chose Harden to get a sig shoe over Kyrie is cause i dont see why Nike would make Kyrie a sig if hes only gonna play 50 games a season

i
is it tts? some peps are going 1/2 size up but many are saying it's tts. so i'm a bit confused. i went to the mall to tried them on, but they didn't have them in my size and 1/2 size up.
i was in harlem yesterday and i seen a store that had the kd's so i went in and tried them on and they fit tts for me, and my feet is not really narrow

yeah and thatll come with at least a 150 price tag. I hope the next sig athlete stays around the pricing of the first 4 kd's. Tons of money to be made there. I think the next sig is going to kyrie or paul george.

That comes with it. I would rather it be $150 than $200 like lebrons and maybe kobes kobeoverlebron said $200 minimum for the 9. If nike gives the man a U.S. take down model then they would kill 2 birds with 1 stone.
I wonder what kind of exclusive material could they use? Anybody know the other innovative material nike has besides foam, em, or flyknit?
Oh and kyrie or wiggins. Paul George doesn't have any it factor and harden is captain save a *** and doesn't care about his image like someone said.

is it tts? some peps are going 1/2 size up but many are saying it's tts. so i'm a bit confused. i went to the mall to tried them on, but they didn't have them in my size and 1/2 size up.

If you're going to ball in them, I would go TTS. They run long IMO. Going half a size up might help with width (I have wide feet), but might not be best suited for seriously balling (especially if the flex points don't align that well with your foot).

If you're going to ball in them, I would go TTS. They run long IMO. Going half a size up might help with width (I have wide feet), but might not be best suited for seriously balling (especially if the flex points don't align that well with your foot).
Agree with this completely.  I actually went down a half with skinny feet.

Screenshot from the video warning these dudes are kind of lame I had to mute
Somebody said that there are kobe's this year for halloween that have a glow in the dark/pumpkin theme. Anyone think they might make a pack out of it and these are the kd's? Just a thought.

Also there are all 3 sigs set for an october 20th release. Both kobe 8 and lebron xi say mine grey, and the kd vi's are "gamma blue" which is a mint color on some of nike's shoes.

Last edited:
Screenshot from the video warning these dudes are kind of lame I had to mute
View media item 507303

Somebody said that there are kobe's this year for halloween that have a glow in the dark/pumpkin theme. Anyone think they might make a pack out of it and these are the kd's? Just a thought.

Also there are all 3 sigs set for an october 20th release. Both kobe 8 and lebron xi say mine grey, and the kd vi's are "gamma blue" which is a mint color on some of nike's shoes.

Halloween hype coming soon? Im interested

Where is the release calendar you saw this on?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom