Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Sick colorway but I want to see a white colorway. The all white with blue accents are clean too but the outsole needs some color.

p180nc45j4dl5cnr1rvu1tgq140s1.jpg

p180nc45j41j0hd8l9ma16981kmi3.jpg

p180nc45j4189a1sal10pl4hj1ets5.jpg

p180nc45j4fvmjuh1im42r61fm12.jpg

p180nc45j4mmo818dve1mfu1qal6.jpg

Last edited:
Still kinda on the fence on those metelrologys. Might just scoop to see in person... If I dont like, I'll just return em.
same here, just copping and keeping if I like them (if I can get them online, I never know anymore)

Feels like these will be available much earlier than Spring 2014 since they're already in hands of people. Didn't see the V N7 early pics until February I think it was. And yeah, the N7 logo should have red/yellow/white/black on it.

Just did a footlocker launch locator for my area and every store has the meteorology. This is a good sign that they will be easier to get my hands on. Can't wait to check them out.

is it me, or does this shoe look much better on feet than on display/in box/in hand/ etc?

sorry if already mentioned, haven't checked this thread in forever.

n7's are 1-2 with the bamboos for me, both great color combos, hopefully i'll be able to grab. i think im gonna get the seapleasants shortly for the gym.

Just did a footlocker launch locator for my area and every store has the meteorology. This is a good sign that they will be easier to get my hands on. Can't wait to check them out.

Just did the same with my area might go check them out. But knowing my city we have RESELLERS like a mug :smh:

N7s are dope. Hoping to cop those, meteorology, ruckers and bamboos. This model is gonna be a problem

still trying to cop the seat pleasants on the low. surprised most sites still have them excluded from discounts.

Yeah. I understand waiting, but if you want them and have difficult/harder to find size typically I would just grab em. I see dudes spending 200 + now or even contemplating it on shoes like Kobe 8 sulfur and they were "gr" as well. Once size runs dry up, I wouldn't expect SP CW to be sitting around and outlet bound.

its not be cause i like the colorway ..even tho i do ..its not because i love the kd 6.. even tho i do ..its just the detail and time designers put into and nike is putting out ..its sneakers like this that i dream of.. im happy with this sneakers and im happy i got my pair on lock 
grin.gif
wink.gif
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom