Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
eek.gif
 You just changed the game 

Seems like Nike is marketing the KD VI in a similar way to the KD IV. Super limited special box CW to start (Nerf, Preheat), weather themed pair (Weatherman, Meteorology), Chinese inspired pair (Year of the Dragon, Bamboo), etc.

Seems like Nike is marketing the KD VI in a similar way to the KD IV. Super limited special box CW to start (Nerf, Preheat), weather themed pair (Weatherman, Meteorology), Chinese inspired pair (Year of the Dragon, Bamboo), etc.
if only the KD VIs were good looking. all these great colorways is the only think saving this year's model

I have to admit I don't like the overall shape if the model but the cws are fire! There at least 5 cws I like from this shoe already which is great

3m is cool but i don't like how the design looks lit up. I hope they make a home n7, the 3m flash would look better on white imo.

Nike released some nice apparel and socks to go with the meteorologies, they have it up on ndc

Just waiting for someone to call the N7s "South Beach" because of the pinkish laces. 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Out of the 9 colorways I want 6 maybe 7. Passing on Halloweens and aways. Leaning more toward the sonic yellow lebron lows instead of the seat pleasants and I plan on doing a volt id.

Back
Top Bottom