Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Saw them in the store and decided against buying. I just did not like the two different reds together on the shoe. I was looking forward to getting a black and red pair of shoes but these looked black, pink, maroon, and olive to me. Just not for me. The aways are my favorite, but that is partially due to being shut out on the Pre-Heats.

Kd's will be taking a lot of my money this coming year, especially since the bron XI look like spaceboots on feet. And i thought the X was bulky.

So far for me, bamboos, n7s, yellow/purple and those grey ones are on my radar. Can't wait to see what else they produce

Glad I got the Meteorology's first thing on mobile NDC because there was little to none in the DMV area. They seemed to be a Limited GR >D
I'm from the DMV and it was a wierd release hear. Fair oaks footlocker only 12 pairs Potomac mills got 1 FSR. I went to Dulles town center not even trying to look for them and they were sitting so I snagged my size 13....These shoes are FIRE in person.

Olive is the main reason I scooped. Best part of the shoe IMO.
It is a nice contrast and a big plus that's olive is a neutral color too.

The KD 6 line is doing very well. Even the Seat Pleasants are slowly selling out. Not too many places have fsr or even most sizes anymore.

Just got my shipping confirmation from Eastbay for the Meteorology's - gotta love 1 day UPS delivery since they're coming out of the Wisconsin warehouse to me in Minneapolis :smokin

Can't wait to see these in person.

just be patient... its only Monday.

I haven't gotten mine either.

Yeah, you're right.

I'm usually patient with NDC emails, but I've been getting my shipping conf on late Sat/early Sun.

Oh well, there's nothing I can do but wait anyway.

just be patient... its only Monday.

I haven't gotten mine either.

I'm not even trippin with the free two day air. ndc has been getting generous with the shipping lately. standard ground was moved up to 5 days. I'm assuming this two day air is part of their free shipping on all orders that ends next week.

Last edited:
Hope you guys get the email soon. I got mine from NDC last night.

I'm sure I'll get the email soon. I checked my account Saturday afternoon, and they already took my money.

I thought the mobile release was genius. and deliberate. I'm surprised they didn't think of that sooner.

Still waiting on my shipping too, but mine are a toddler size 7 so I'm not real worried bout it. Ha.

the toddler or gs, which ever one has the Velcro strap, looks so dope. my buddy ended up not getting one for his son. if only I had a dispensable income for copping shoes for my unborn children.

Back
Top Bottom