Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
the toddler or gs, which ever one has the Velcro strap, looks so dope. my buddy ended up not getting one for his son. if only I had a dispensable income for copping shoes for my unborn children.

The toddlers. The strap is so dope. Works perfect for me cuz although I love the design I just can't pull off pink, and the daughter needed some kds so it's a win-win. Her teachers at daycare are always interested to see what she'll be rocking.

There is a bot out there that can be installed on iPhones that are jailbroken. You can buy it thru the Cydia store...

There is a bot out there that can be installed on iPhones that are jailbroken. You can buy it thru the Cydia store...

I'm not surprised. You do run the risk of banishment and/or having your package recalled in transit, so iIt's worth a try. Though the full scope of banishment remains to be seen, and I'm personally not risking it.

Nike KD 6 – Grey – Mint – Gold
these> pre heats imo  .. and i only compared them because they use sort of the same design 

I really don't like how the toungue is set, but this cw may FORCE me to buy.
I only buy one pair of KD from each model, so I'm going to commit to this one if nothing else sways me.

This

This pair is great looking. I like these better then the orange pair....and they were my one pair i was leaning toward....but not anymore

I was on the fence on the meteorology pair from the get go, I ended up passing.

Didn't help getting an ultra-sound bill on friday though.

Congrats to those that grabbed em...

Nike KD 6 – Grey – Mint – Gold

these> pre heats imo  .. and i only compared them because they use sort of the same design 
My next colorway that will be copped! The KDs are killing my wallet this year haha...but at least i can get 2 pairs for less than a pair of elite Lebrons.

Wasn't planning on copping but I got a pair Saturday at RF left over from RSVP. They actually almost had a FSR left over.

The only 6 I'm really interested in so far. Pre Heats were dope but too loud for me. The rest of the CW's are pretty lame.

Kinda wish I went a half size up, these run pretty narrow IMO. Pretty comfortable considering.

Do these have the plastic that was in the kd v that caused the top of the foot to hurt like the vs for those that have them?

I experienced that discomfort on the top of my foot with my ASG KD V's, but it went away after a few wears, and I never had that issue on any other V for whatever reason (maybe I had the ASG's laced too tight the first time I wore them).

I've worn my iD VI's a couple of times and my Meteorology pair yesterday and no pain in that area at all. I'm really pleased with the comfort of the VI.

Not sure, but there is a "hotspot" in somewhat the same area.

Thanks but what's a hotspot :lol:?
I experienced that discomfort on the top of my foot with my ASG KD V's, but it went away after a few wears, and I never had that issue on any other V for whatever reason (maybe I had the ASG's laced too tight the first time I wore them).

I've worn my iD VI's a couple of times and my Meteorology pair yesterday and no pain in that area at all. I'm really pleased with the comfort of the VI.
I asked because I've worn my aunt pearls at least over 10 times and its still a very painful problem with my left shoe where my foot had a bruise on it the last couple if times I wore them. If these feel better when I try them on if I can hope the hypebeast went for the 3s and are waiting for the 4s. I'm selling them for the NYC 66s.

Last edited:
Thanks but what's a hotspot
laugh.gif
?

I use it to mean like point of discomfort.

Thought I'd share.
Look like a second colourway of OKC away. These look better than the first pair posted a few pages back.

Thought I'd share.
Looks like a second colourway for the OKC away.
Prefer these to the pair posted a few pages back.

Back
Top Bottom