• Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

lace your shoes up, they just look
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Might be the style of the jeans but the KD VI looks weird with jeans on... 

Looks like he's wearing slim fits, so his jeans are fine. The lace job does look a little odd though just because you can see both pieces of the tongue.

Last edited:
I'm starting to love the comfort after unDSing my Seat Pleasants.

For me, they are way more comfortable than the 5s.

O.T.:

Looks like KD bulked up a bit based from those pics with the supposed homes....

I'm starting to love the comfort after unDSing my Seat Pleasants.
For me, they are way more comfortable than the 5s.

O.T.:
Looks like KD bulked up a bit based from those pics with the supposed homes....
If KD would dedicate a whole offseason to gaining muscle mass , He Would dominate

How come so many people rock the kd VI and a lot of other kicks with the laces loose like that? Ive never worn my kicks with the laces that loose

How come so many people rock the kd VI and a lot of other kicks with the laces loose like that? Ive never worn my kicks with the laces that loose

IMO the KD VI look stupid as S___ laced up. As far as other kicks, as well as the VI, its personal preference. I wear my kobe 8's unlaced, lebron X unlaced and select jordans unlaced. Just personal preference.

seems whether you lace up the KD VI's up or have them look like it's falling off your feet, it looks awful on feet for casual wear.

haha, that's funny. people on the Kobe 8 thread are DYING for ANY kind of Laker colorway. They'll literally settle for anything. HAHA

I know. Im in there all the time and its getting quite annoying. Folks begging for lakers c/w's. Clearly that c/w isnt profitable because if it was, would have been released.

Hell the KDVI has only been out a few months an there is already a team color coming up.

Kobe 8's been out since the beginning of the year and still no lakers c/w. Them dudes need to chill with the thirst for a lakers c/w. Lol!

Besides the elephants, was there a Chicago color way for the AJ 28?

The LeBron has already shown the Heat away color way and might possibly have a Home color way like the X.

I cant remember if its been discussed or not but the people's champ is this weekend Oct 5th

Back
Top Bottom