Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Saw the NYCs on foot over the weekend....definitely on my radar now.

smokin.gif
If your intrested Sizes 8-14 on ShoePalace.com

Hello all, picked up the KD Meteorology on the Nike restock the other day. Its my 2nd KD as I got those All Orange ones previously. I feel as though I cheated on my Kobe 8s but I had to. These have so much sweet detail to pass up. So hello all who love KDs. I'm seeing more and more I'm starting to like.

I THINK THE OPPOSITE. I THINK THEY ARE MADE FOR SHORTS. I'LL PROB SNAP A FEW PICS TODAY AFTER WORK IF IT STOPS RAINING HERE IN HOUSTON.

Possibly, some may be able to pull it off but the bigger the foot the worse i think. I got a 12 and it just looked stupid long when i tried them on lol

Post some pics later, did wear them today

These are in serious cimpetition between meteorology's .. ill make my decision between the two once i have both but def the best 2 cways so far (other than preheat)

What's the best colorway for the backpack in everyone's opinion? I'm digging the grey of this one. View media item 599225

Have the grey one- I like it, but in all honesty I prefer the first two KD backpacks in grey and or black over the third version. I am very intrigued by those hyper elite socks however- wonder how many other CWs of those we will get- are they available anywhere online yet?

Thanks in advance and good luck with the backpack choosing KJparfekt

These are in serious cimpetition between meteorology's .. ill make my decision between the two once i have both but def the best 2 cways so far (other than preheat)
100% agree. Definitely my two favorites so far. That pattern on the orange section is sick. Takes the shoe to that level. Excited to check them out in person. I'm still trying to decide which way to lace these, I go back and forth between loose and tied.

100% agree. Definitely my two favorites so far. That pattern on the orange section is sick. Takes the shoe to that level. Excited to check them out in person. I'm still trying to decide which way to lace these, I go back and forth between loose and tied.

I get my meteors tomorrow, Im thinkin a loose tied.

Laced makes the shoe look extra long IMO, especially since i wear a 12, and loose laces just doesnt look right at all. I have somewhat of a high arch so that will take up some of the space from the laces being loosely tied

I get my meteors tomorrow, Im thinkin a loose tied.

Laced makes the shoe look extra long IMO, especially since i wear a 12, and loose laces just doesnt look right at all. I have somewhat of a high arch so that will take up some of the space from the laces being loosely tied
Yeah I hear you. What I do is skip the top eyelet and with the extra lace length, just double knot the bow. It makes your foot appear smaller. I'm a 10.5 so it's not a big issue most of the time, but you're definitely right, this shoe looks long when tied up.

Back
Top Bottom