Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Have any other colorways been on swoosh with the disco?

Pleasantly surprised when I saw the Texas' on there.

^^^ that top pair aint bad, will need to see more pics in the future.

Waiting on N7s and im done

at least i think

Glad I was able to cop my size 10 in the Texas KD VI at 8am with ease for Swoosh prices :Hat

Cannot wait until they arrive!

Great pics up there bigslim773 bigslim773

^^thanks for the on foot. Used my finish line rewards on these. Glad it was this easy. Hoping the N7 will be too, but I have a feeling that drop will be just like the preheat.

I doubt the n7's will be limited. If the n7 4's and 5's are a indication of what the 6's release will be like, they should be pretty easy. My local outlet had over 200 pair of the 5's and I would say probably 100 pair of both the black and white 4's when they released.

So glad I was able to cop my pair *thank you Jesus* Had to go up .5 size though lol (****** ate that shoe). Got the NYC joints also and picking up the Texas tomorrow. I'm feeling all the other cows too. Even the OKC Aways. But those N7s and Blue Crabs >>>>>>>>. Prayerfully they dont do the Blue Crabs like they did the Preheats.

I doubt the n7's will be limited. If the n7 4's and 5's are a indication of what the 6's release will be like, they should be pretty easy. My local outlet had over 200 pair of the 5's and I would say probably 100 pair of both the black and white 4's when they released.

I hope you are right. I agree wiith you on the not as limited as the preheat part, but throw a little pink on a shoe and the way the 3m pops....the beasts will be all over them IMO.

the n7 4s and 5s still sold out fairly fast on NDC. i mean the 5s restocked, and hit outlets for cheap, but still im sure the 6s will go quick. 

Have any other colorways been on swoosh with the disco?

Pleasantly surprised when I saw the Texas' on there.

+1, was excited when i realized they were just 78. Placed a regular order, logged onto swoosh and canceled my initial non discounted order. From my knowledge only the yellow ones and these have been discounted.

Checked out the halloweens earlier today and I must say, they look real nice in person. That orange is really cool in real life, like a nice burnt kind of orange. Darker than I thought it would be. Might have to grab a pair in the near future. I just have a ton of other shoes on my plate at the moment. But, yep they are definitely sick.

dat shipping doe 
sick.gif

Pic must have not loaded you could have just went to his page I left his tag for it
View media item 610541

Feel like the top pair could be the first sighting of an EXT (a la Lebron Corks). The quality looks better, almost could be suede need better pics to tell tho. The lace loops are different and the inside has those two random holes. Either way they are looking like my second cop on the VI

Back
Top Bottom