Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
I really like the medial side of the Blue Crabs, but I'll have to see them in person first before I make my decision. If they are too similar to the Easter V's then I'll have to pass.

Couple other cw's from KD's friend Randy Williams. This wheat pair was from a while back but I don't remember seeing it posted. The volt pair was from yesterday.

Feel like the top pair could be the first sighting of an EXT (a la Lebron Corks). The quality looks better, almost could be suede need better pics to tell tho. The lace loops are different and the inside has those two random holes. Either way they are looking like my second cop on the VI
we saw the black and gitd exts earlier

*Yawn* The more I see new color ways I'm starting to see this shoe as a Hyperdunk low. PT come now so I don't have to visit this thread as much as I should. >D

Larger photo's of the Wheats.  Actually feeling these, classic look and a different material on the upper.  Must be an EXT version.

Now i know a lot of yall were complaining about the regular models creasin lol now what do u think is goin to happen with the looks of that ext material ... dnt start complainin now

I'm still looking for the socks and book bag that goes with the kd texas
I asks FTl about the backpack they said yesterday or next week. I want it too. Some weed head is offering me $75 for a backpack I paid $40+ tax for that can still be found lol. I'll buy this one and maybe something else with the print. Don't do drugs :lol:

Balled in the Halloween Texas nights this morning and they felt great. I did switch out the insoles with a pair of arch support insoles I bought at Footlocker for $20. The traction was better than the Vs, and the comfort was good. This is my first pair of VI's and only my initial wear, but they felt better than the last two models.

Damn... I was afraid of this... EASY PASS on all this upcoming stuff you guys are posting. Yuck.
Like I said earlier... They're watering down the line. People lose interest with all these unesessary colorways. NBA season hasn't even started yet... This is just the beginning :lol:

Back
Top Bottom