• Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Man it's a very nice job.

I'm pretty sure the KD6 will have some EXT colorways, and those Denim are something we can maybe think about ...

soccer cleat x nike blazer
Enough with "Soccer" please ...
mean.gif

I think it's more about how many times that opinion has been stated.

I don't like them- my opinion- seems like a very common sentiment indeed. I will say that the P.S. of the mercurial purple/volt looked the best aside from another PS someone did of the "away" OKC colors.

I don't know if these will be more comfortable than 4s for ball, but I didn't find 4s terribly uncomfortable if you sized 1/2 up or even 1 up. Casually I have no issues with 4s. I wear them all the time. Ditto for 5s. The tongue bothers me a little on 5s, but its not unbearable.

Btw, is it politically incorrect of me to call the kd6 gay and say I like fried chicken and mac and cheese or will that offend someone?

Seriously, if y'all dig the 6, more power to you. I will stay off and retrace my steps on some 3s and 4s if possible.

Bryscooplaygrifhold, I know you like some wings. Let me get that Asian Zing.

As for the soccer shoe opinion, I think it is blatant that these have some ties to "football" shoes.

I think it's different to say, "I don't like these because ____________________________________", instead of, "They look like soccer shoes".

It all comes back to personal taste. I like them, don't think less of anyone else that doesn't, I find it humorous that people take stuff personal or that serious in general.

Last edited:
I think we need to stop withe PS's y'all. We aren't giving these new models the chance to establish themselves if we keep trying to hold on to older models and themes.

But if we want to see the newer model with different CW's then there needs to be PS's.

We have seen two CW's of this newer model and some are thinking a different CW might make the shoe more appealing.

Unless you can provide detailed pics of all the CW's releasing for this model, I'd just sit back and enjoy the PS's.

The guys doing PS mockups actually keep this thread interesting, otherwise it would be 20 pages of "Pass. Looks like a soccer cleat! 
mad.gif
"

For me, the yellow/blue joint that's been shown already looks like complete garbage.  However, the PS of the OKC away colors looks really good and is a potential pickup for me.  It's nice to see what could potentially drop down the road.  Obviously they're not going to do a 1:1 re-creation of the Galaxy or the Nerf or the Yeezy, but so what if someone mocks that up, just gives you something to look at.

Maybe I have a different interpretation of the PS posts, it's just that here and on SC, everyone keeps saying "the IV this and the IV that." We're never going to give these newer models a chance if we keep idolizing the "Nerfs" and "Weathermans."

It's the same thing I see with the LBJ's and Kobe's. Everyone wants to see another "South Beach" and "Grinch" c/w. We're setting our expectations too high expecting to be wow'd by the same theme on newer models.

These 
nthat.gif

good job bro
thanx

I think we need to stop withe PS's y'all. We aren't giving these new models the chance to establish themselves if we keep trying to hold on to older models and themes.
imo ps's i do are usually better then most of the pairs that release

But if we want to see the newer model with different CW's then there needs to be PS's.

We have seen two CW's of this newer model and some are thinking a different CW might make the shoe more appealing.

Unless you can provide detailed pics of all the CW's releasing for this model, I'd just sit back and enjoy the PS's.
thumbs up sir

Maybe I have a different interpretation of the PS posts, it's just that here and on SC, everyone keeps saying "the IV this and the IV that." We're never going to give these newer models a chance if we keep idolizing the "Nerfs" and "Weathermans."

It's the same thing I see with the LBJ's and Kobe's. Everyone wants to see another "South Beach" and "Grinch" c/w. We're setting our expectations too high expecting to be wow'd by the same theme on newer models.
i think certain cw's are like calling cards for a particular athlete so why not use familiar cw's like yeezys for example. we can all expect that all new yeezys will always have a blink cw right? and some of those hyped releases were so limited why not give consumers at least watered down versions of new models?

So when vinnie Vegas posted the 3 color descriptions the meteorology one had atomic red which is this color View media item 423355So meteorology isn't all that pink kind of like bright crimson (dmv kobe 8 christmas) which I love. I don't know when we get better pics instead of crappy cell phone pics I may reconsider especially since I hope to have a couple reward cards by then

kinda reminds me of the 2012 hyperdunk in a low top without the flywire that sticking out on the side

So when vinnie Vegas posted the 3 color descriptions the meteorology one had atomic red which is this color View media item 423355So meteorology isn't all that pink kind of like bright crimson (dmv kobe 8 christmas) which I love. I don't know when we get better pics instead of crappy cell phone pics I may reconsider especially since I hope to have a couple reward cards by then

I hope you're right. I just can't do theat much pink. I can.only do pink in small doses on my kicks. Thats just me though. Same with the air pearls. I think they're dope....just not on me.

Back
Top Bottom