Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
I like em, probably my first pair of KDs.

They look real good on feet IMO. I don't care if they look like soccer or track shoes. They look good to me.

Last edited:
The shoes are going to look awful in my size 13. Shoes that are too plain usually look even longer. These have clown shoe written all over them. Just imagine what they will look like on KD's big feet.

Last edited:
The shoes are going to look awful in my size 13. Shoes that are too plain usually look even longer. These have clown shoe written all over them. Just imagine what they will look like on KD's big feet.

Us big footers going to have to stay away from the bright cw's then. :lol:

Not unless your height is proportionate to your shoe size. Smh.

I hope everybody sleeps on these like their saying so I can buy them all up those black and pinks are so dope I love this shoe so does my lady!

I think the colorway is very nice. But that "outside" tongue do smth weird to me. It was the same on 5's but since the 6's are lower as ever, it's more visible ...
And where is the KD box ? :smile:

Imma try to cop, but I won't "fight" for it ...

New pics from trustedkicks on ig. They do look more red than pink.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Wow......Those are terrible. :x

I can't wait to see some better colorways, but for some reason these remind of the Jordan XV lows.

These aren't awful. But I really don't find anything to like about them looks-wise
Seems like a lame design
Kinda like the KD 5 was to me. Just really bland.
A low top is nothing new. And those rubber "fangs" at the front look so tacky, as well as the kd logo at the heel haha
The tongue and lacing system are unique. I'll give it that.
But no cop for me. That's for sure.
I could get some indoor soccer Nikes that look pretty much the same for cheaper If I really wanted to.

KD still getting that orange box treatment :smh:

Not even kind of surprised. These are now $10-20 within the price range of a signature shoe with it's own box, an actually quality upper, and good performance (Kobe 8 system). Hopefully they won't even bother trying to justify the price increase because it'll all be a load of bull.

All that said, I'll be trying to get the Meteorology colorway (I know I've said it like 3 times already). I don't care about the box much; all I hope is that they're more comfortable than those Hyperd-- KD V's. Those were fairly comfortable so anything better than that is all I'm going to bother requiring with the $15 price increase.

hope these things have a cloth/padded lining.

with the iv's and v's your feet your toes were right under plastic. not the best feeling.

These look better and the FTl sku starts with 41 and I heard if they start with 41 then it's a general release. Don't know yet if I'll buy though if I have my reward cards by then it'll make it easier.

These look better and the FTl sku starts with 41 and I heard if they start with 41 then it's a general release. Don't know yet if I'll buy though if I have my reward cards by then it'll make it easier.

All basketball shoes start with 41.

Back
Top Bottom