Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
I like both color ways but if $200 is the price tag I'm good. I may can wait on eastbay 25% off + free shipping sale on these hopefully they hit outlets like the 5s are.

That's weird. Even hoh is doing 6pm
As a kid, 6pm was KD's favorite time. Whenever the clock struck 6pm his AP would make him a PB&J with PT during his younger years at SP. Nike basketball wanted to share his 6pm excitement with the world.
Yall getting too good at this
laugh.gif

Those Florals 
sick.gif
. Joints look like an old thrown out couch sitting in alleys all across America.

Last edited:
The repetitiveness of these questions in here! Lord jesus! Damn. Smh! I doesnt hurt to scroll back a couple pages and read the previous posts.

Anyway, those elites are doo doo.

Glad all the $$$ nike is saving me!

Last edited:
The repetitiveness of these questions in here! Lord jesus! Damn. Smh! I doesnt hurt to scroll back a couple pages and read the previous posts.

Anyway, those elites are doo doo.

Glad all the $$$ nike is saving me!
What question is being asked repeatedly?
Are you referring to my question? I wasn't asking to get an answer. More so stating how I felt about the release being at 6pm.

Just came off wrong bro, you wrote AM so it looked like a legit question/sarcasm about being so early.

Post like this to me are really unnecessary. If you don't want to help others thats fine. But all this really isn't called for :x People ask questions bro. Its normal

Last edited:
To be fair, the same questions do get asked over and over. People just don't want to read back in the thread.
The same questions get asked over and over in general. Its life. I don't blame somebody for not wanting to go back some pages to find their answer. If you know the answer to someones question, why not help???? Will it hurt??? Its not like you have to go through hell to give one simple answer....

Last edited:
Like the design of the elite just not feeling the color ways yet, hopefully we will get the traditional gold accented version

Edit

6pm time was already posted.

this is good for the people that cry about the 8am release. Bad for west coast though. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom