Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
I had this problem with my first pair so i would always go a size up and just double on the elite socks.. worked for me

To be fair, the same questions do get asked over and over. People just don't want to read back in the thread.
The same questions get asked over and over in general. Its life. I don't blame somebody for not wanting to go back some pages to find their answer. If you know the answer to someones question, why not help???? Will it hurt??? Its not like you have to go through hell to give one simple answer....
ever heard the saying "give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime"....
so instead of spoon feeding people, they should learn to figure it out on their own. it's not that hard, google and the search button on NT is good enough to find any answer your looking for. don't come here and be like "oh why not be a good community members and help us" we are helping you... GO GOOGLE IT YOURSELF....:smh:

If someone wears a women size 6 is there a Gs equivalent?

Hoping to get these for my mom.

She kicked cancer'a **** 20 years ago and I wanna cop her these!

via: kicksordie
mean.gif
still look like copies of the lebron x low, c'mon nike you can come up with something better.

:smh: still look like copies of the lebron x low, c'mon nike you can come up with something better.

In terms of performance, it will be much better. EM upper with max zoom. It should be relatively light and really comfortable/responsive. It'll be cool to try out max zoom on a low. I don't know why they keet putting air max on the Lebron lows, even when the regular X had max zoom.

Last edited:
Footlocker and Eastbay are releasing GS on 2/27 and Mens on 2/28 

expected late shipment i guess.

Thats great that u do that.
Always wondered how u could buy almost every single release.
I remember ur group shot of the 5s and thinking "damn now thats a collection."

I typically miss most of the crazy limited stuff, just based on availability, I get what I like though.

Funny. I'm a phys ed major and alot of people have been advising me to do special education. How long have you been teaching?

AP's are dope.They'll likely be my last KD VI until the Elites drop.

There will always be a need for Spec Ed teachers. I don't know about where you are but it's tough to get a physical education job.

ever heard the saying "give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime"....
so instead of spoon feeding people, they should learn to figure it out on their own. it's not that hard, google and the search button on NT is good enough to find any answer your looking for. don't come here and be like "oh why not be a good community members and help us" we are helping you... GO GOOGLE IT YOURSELF....
mean.gif
That's the problem with this country. Everyone wants fish, but don't want to learn how to fish

Back
Top Bottom