Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Anyone know what the "inspiration" is behind that CW? Its ok to me, but nothing that blows me away- of all of 'em so far, the orange is most appealing. New socks to match the 6s are available on FNL now for those interested.

I am curious to hear from Leo Chang on the specs and thought process behind the design. I am sure its well thought out and calculated, although to most of us it seems like a huge question mark with regards to the cut, material, and general look of the shoe.

Wow I'm assuming the supremes are the lime and grey color way as well. No love for Texas. Hopefully, ndc will release or il have to make a trip to OKC. Luckily my grandparents live there.

Guess Nike needed to drum up some extra hype for the KD VI with a limited release right off the bat.

Hopefully NDC and FTL offer some pairs online if it's a good CW, but I have a feeling it's going to be just like the WTKD V and retail only.

Can someone please post some on feet pictures wearing jeans? They look good with shorts, but if they look crazy with jeans i'm not coppin...

Can someone please post some on feet pictures wearing jeans? They look good with shorts, but if they look crazy with jeans i'm not coppin...

Look back through the thread. Theres a dj delz video with him wearing jeans and I believe KD has on jeans in the pic with Chris Paul

Damn, just told myself those wouldn't drop until fall so I could get some other kicks and here they are bout to quickstrike. Bummer.

II's and III's are pretty good, IV's are fairly uncomfortable, V's cause a lot of people pain on the top of their foot, and V Elite is good. Never had the first one so couldn't tell you. Also I just wear them casually so maybe someone else can chime in who plays ball in them.  Scroll back a few pages and some people who have the VI already talk about the fit.

Lol u got the resellers all hyped and we don't even know how they look. Nike has got us by the balls smh

Last edited:
Lol u got the resellers all hyped and we don't even know how they look. Nike has got us by the balls smh

Well lebron championship pack rumored to come out that day, foams and playoffs 8s already confirmed think resellers would go for those first

Well lebron championship pack rumored to come out that day, foams and playoffs 8s already confirmed think resellers would go for those first
I feel the pack isint set to release that day, may be wrong though

The kd "supreme" as of right now releases on July 3, subject to change. They have already been shown and most people in this forum should know what they are by now. I feel sorry for people that cant get shoes they actually want, hype is coming "resellers".

Back
Top Bottom