Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
WTF is up with these releases lately? Nike is starting to piss a lot of people off. No online even? Again. Only KD VI I was excited about so far.

WTF is up with these releases lately? Nike is starting to piss a lot of people off. No online even? Again. Only KD VI I was excited about so far.

Expect them to pull all tricks out the bag to sell this shoe. They did the same thing with the 4(which I hate just as much as these). All the Nerf, Weatherman nonsense and limited availibity.

Impossible for me to get the supremes , I actually liked that pair too. Will be picking up the yellow and blue pair once i scout out what foot lockers will get them in virginia, copping during a road trip 

Ewwww....just give me the sonics color way, I'll pass on the "Supremes" if that is what those are

cuz there arent many pictures available... fakes r sometimes the only way to see what a real shoe will look like... relax its just the internet.

You are right when you say that fakes are sometimes the only way to see the shoes before they release but when we have pictures of the actual shoe it is strange to do so. I agree this is just the internet, we both just trying to help the sneaker comunity.

They kindof reminded of Balenciaga Arenas were the tounges were lik between the laces and the shoe... but if course ... balenciagas are lk thousands of dollars

They kindof reminded of Balenciaga Arenas were the tounges were lik between the laces and the shoe... but if course ... balenciagas are lk thousands of dollars

They're just under $600 actually, but I see your point. That's the first shoe that crossed my mind too when I saw the lacing system.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom