Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
First time getting cart jacked at the goal line like that....so disappointed I wish my store was releasing unclaimed pairs to the public but they do a re-raffle....

just spoke to ftl they cancelling orders of more than 1 pair supposedly keep trying
Yeah but it doesn't mean they'll go back on the site immediately. The cancelled pairs will be part of a random restock. 
U'll break thru. Good karma for not usin a bot will pay off.
Not using a bot won't bring good karma, you're gonna get left behind. Everyones got a bot and even that doesn't even guarantee you it anymore. Its Bots VS. Bots now, you have to be incredibly lucky to get through manually for a popular size. 

I couldn't get them. It be like that. 
tired.gif

struck out after waiting in line for 11 minutes. oh well, i just wanted these fruity looking shoes to trade for WTK 8s.

Yeah but it doesn't mean they'll go back on the site immediately. The cancelled pairs will be part of a random restock. 
Not using a bot won't bring good karma, you're gonna get left behind. Everyones got a bot and even that doesn't even guarantee you it anymore. Its Bots VS. Bots now, you have to be incredibly lucky to get through manually for a popular size. 

Sadly, your probably right.
A few more L's on limited releases and my shoe game will be a thing of the past. Sucks, but, I guess I just can't compete anymore. Oh well. Life goes on.

Damn... struck out on copping these. i used footlocker and my bro used nike. he couldnt get them either. as soon as it striked 6 on FTL pressed my size and got error message. kept pressing it but couldnt get it in my cart.... sucks. O well lookin forward to the Kobe 9's saturday morning. Ill have to wake up at 8am to get screwed over by bots, not wait til 6 LOL

I got a couple bots but got my sz 14 today manually so the bot will only increase your chances if a) u know how to use it b) your computer & internet are up to par...if u dont have a bot by now its your own fault for striking out imo

Back
Top Bottom