Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
i knew online copping the ap was gonna be impossible, yet i tried...its official....im done with online only releases/twiitter link releases...im not enough of a fiend to get a bot 

I couldn't get them. It be like that. |I

LOVE THE VIDEOS!!! Mostly for all the wrong reasons. Watching your videos makes me feel like a racist, an elitist, and a snob. I can't help but enjoy the pure failure that is your online camping experiences! It is THE BEST!!! Like watching a reality show because it's SO terrible, yet so addictive. REPPED!

I'm really surprised the AP was so hyped this year...last year they dropped the same time as a bred 11 "restock" and i added 11's to cart before I went back and just put AP's in my cart.

If you really want these aunt pearls get em NOW on eBay. I can't see them going for any less than 250 in a week and the 300 price ones are going fast already. Maybe I was wrong about these...

If you really want these aunt pearls get em NOW on eBay. I can't see them going for any less than 250 in a week and the 300 price ones are going fast already. Maybe I was wrong about these...
I can't find any actually ready to be purchased for under $325...not size 8.5 or 9 anyways

Couple pairs of AP in my size for $260. Not trying to cop but prices under 300 are possible. Depends how bad you want them though. Don't msg me about them, cause I won't reply.
But @geoff2005 linked you to it.

Last edited:
team #nobots!!! lol i missed my NDC for my size but the wifeys i managed to somehow get on FTL with cart errors and everything... on a dang LAPTOP! lol

Shutout online, and my wife was like 8 people back in OKC when they sold out of their 100-120 pairs...she was so pissed, its 7:22PM and she's been there since 4PM.

She just called and said some dudes on the elevator offered her $300 for a pair of 10s, my size. She just said she was doing it and hung up.

Shutout online, and my wife was like 8 people back in OKC when they sold out of their 100-120 pairs...she was so pissed, its 7:22PM and she's been there since 4PM.

She just called and said some dudes on the elevator offered her $300 for a pair of 10s, my size. She just said she was doing it and hung up.
no!!!!! the bay has them for more!!! lol...kick her to the curb if she does that lol j/k 
wink.gif

no!!!!! the bay has them for more!!! lol...kick her to the curb if she does that lol j/k 
wink.gif
No she bought me some for $300, she didn't get any, but didn't want to leave empty handed after all that mess, so she was asking people as she was walking out.

So she GOT them for me from the dude.

no!!!!! the bay has them for more!!! lol...kick her to the curb if she does that lol j/k :wink:
No she bought me some for $300, she didn't get any, but didn't want to leave empty handed after all that mess, so she was asking people as she was walking out.
So she GOT them for me from the dude.
Think a nice evening out for her is well deserved.

I knew I had no chance of getting these online. I was in the pharmacy working at 5 and anybody who has worked in the pharmacy knows that 5-7pm is ridiculous.

Upset bc I have liked this shoe since day 1. I have almost every pair of KD6s released. Sucks missing out on them but I will not pay reseller prices I'm sorry. I can afford it times ten but I wouldn't feel right about it.

I knew I had no chance of getting these online. I was in the pharmacy working at 5 and anybody who has worked in the pharmacy knows that 5-7pm is ridiculous.

Upset bc I have liked this shoe since day 1. I have almost every pair of KD6s released. Sucks missing out on them but I will not pay reseller prices I'm sorry. I can afford it times ten but I wouldn't feel right about it.
Thats the boat I was in, I have all 17 up to todays release, and if I lost out, I was going to stop my collecting, because my OCD says I have to have a complete collection...but my wife came through and bought them for me at $300 after waiting in line and seeing KD, and then being shut out. So I'm not salty...I'm rejoicing. 

Ligers Up! Then Elites...then MVPs...then World Champs, lol jk.

Back
Top Bottom