Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
I see Nike is trying to create un-necessary HYPE for the KD6.....similar to what they did for the Lebron 10s.

This limited shoe crap is gonna bite them in the *** one day.

Good luck for all those that actually like this shoe. Y'all gonna need it. :lol:
I'm sayin hypin up his brand , resellers are gonna eat these up , o well another $130 saved

Are these the same people who take forever to ship and caused people in the kind thread when the blue lights came out? If so might as well wait until Wednesday these should be everywhere.
Not sure, can't answer that... personally I don't mess with Kixsquare, I called them out on a fake pair of Yeezy's they had posted a long time ago and they blocked me on IG and twitter and never responded to defend themselves, never got my business

It is a huge line outside of HOH Beverly center. I feel sorry for people who can't get shoes, one minute these shoes are ugly no likes the VI, now "limited" and you get people camping for raffle tickets with babies lol. Reselling is now the most annyoing only because 98% is doing the same thing. Glad I can get any shoe I want, wish I could help people out who actually wear kicks these days.

It is a huge line outside of HOH Beverly center. I feel sorry for people who can't get shoes, one minute these shoes are ugly no likes the VI, now "limited" and you get people camping for raffle tickets with babies lol. Reselling is now the most annyoing only because 98% is doing the same thing. Glad I can get any shoe I want, wish I could help people out who actually wear kicks these days.

CAMP FOR RAFFLE TICKETS?

I HAS CONFUSION.

Are these the same people who take forever to ship and caused people in the KOBE thread when the blue lights came out? If so might as well wait until Wednesday these should be everywhere.

Edit-kobe damn spell check
ya thats the same site. 

^ The good old days. Nike is making it easier and easier to pass up on kicks. I've only bought one pair of Jordan's, a couple of foams and denim lebrons this year so far. The rest have been Ross pickups for cheap or older sneakers for decent deals

Last edited:
Hoping I can grab a pair of the sonic yellows next week.  I've got a couple FTL rewards that need to be used.

Back
Top Bottom