Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
damn these florals up next.. but its lookin like another aunt pearl fiasco. im preparing myself for the resell shafting i shall receive next week

eBay Is Messing The Aunt Pearl Resell Market Value. Dudes Think They Can Get $350-$400 On Their Shoes. The Price Will SURELY Drop When The Zero Feedback Bidders Don't Pay Or When Someone Doesn't Outbid The Sellers Fake Bids To Raise The Price.

eBay Is Messing The Aunt Pearl Resell Market Value. Dudes Think They Can Get $350-$400 On Their Shoes. The Price Will SURELY Drop When The Zero Feedback Bidders Don't Pay Or When Someone Doesn't Outbid The Sellers Fake Bids To Raise The Price.
It's not anything new. It's been like that for years.

By all means do you, but that's just to much..  
mean.gif

This was a GR "limited" shoe if I say so myself. Not all major chains in my area received them. Plus they were rude answering the phone...lol

Doubled up on the ASG today found a pair for 195 shipped fair deal

Saw the ligers at my local champs lol wow I like loud shoes but they are just too much hahahahaha a lot of people wearing them out the store gave me some nods on the ASG I was wearing one kid asked me if I was getting the ligers and I told him na that's just not my style

Glad to see people just walk in and cop them no problem though because a lot of people really wanted that shoe

You can see by sold items in completed listing what people are willing to pay. Not the crazy high end price but average out price range

If you really want them you're gonna have to go a lot higher than 250 them joints selling way above that

Back
Top Bottom