Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Went to HoH to grab a pair of Ligers (I'm so weak).

Told me they sold out :tongue:

Last edited:
Shipping confirmed!!!!
View media item 834449And bonus pair of X-mas' from the FNL will be here Monday, pending NE snow storm. They're actually sitting in the UPS warehouse 3 miles from my house right now. Wish I could just go pick them up, lol

I didn't want to pay more than $250.00 for a pair of shoes. Hopefully I won't have to bid higher than $250.00.

Hold on to this limit as tightly as you can, irregardless of what anyone else says. The pair you're bidding on right now may not end in your favor, but if you're willing to keep looking, negotiate, and be patient, you should be able to get these for a price you're comfortable with.

Last edited:
:smh: at dudes tryna get a quick rep by being the 1st to point out #ntdenim. Of course it's all personal opinion, but I see nothing wrong with that denim with the ligers.
It might be the way ppl take the pics, because practically anything that isint skin tight at the ankle and covers even 5% of the shoe looks like ntdenim. Most likely in person a lot of these pants look fine.

Hold on to this limit as tightly as you can, irregardless of what anyone else says. The pair you're bidding on right now may not end in your favor, but if you're willing to keep looking, negotiate, and be patient, you should be able to get these for a price you're comfortable with.
or just pay the extra few bucks and use the time spent trying to save chump change doing something meaningful with your life :lol:

For the people debating on quantities of Floral vs AP, here is a quick AP v Floral Comparison in Australia.

AP

Release Date - 27th February

Price - $200 AU

Released on Nike AU Online and 1 FTL store in all of Australia (Perth)

Floral

Release Date - 22nd February

Price - $160 AU

Released in 5 FTL stores in Australia (Sydney, Adelaide, Melbourne, Brisbane Perth

For the AP, FTL described them as Super Limited and for Floral, they just said they were QS.

Shipping confirmed!!!!

And bonus pair of X-mas' from the FNL will be here Monday, pending NE snow storm. They're actually sitting in the UPS warehouse 3 miles from my house right now. Wish I could just go pick them up, lol
This made me check my email and seen mine , thanks lol

Looking for a size 8 in bhm's under 200-210ish. eBay got very few in size 8 and the ones that are left are around 230 and above. If anyone has any info, let a homie know. Thanks in advance.

I think denim needs to be cuffed on the KD'S...Of course that's just my personal opinion, but with lower shoes I like to cuff or pinroll.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom