Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Yeah maybe. Just odd the way he phrased things. So shook, lol.
yeah :lol:. Maybe a newbie or something

i dont know why ebay cares if you do paypal. They own paypal. They win either way
with eBay they get more money. They also don't crack down on it as much since they own PayPal. If it was Google wallet or some other thing those on the side transactions would be way harder to complete, I'll tell you that much

Anyone have the FTL sku for the PT's I wanna go and take my chances with stock locating them. I regret sleeping on them.

Last edited:
Man the more I see the asg the more I love them... I wish I didn't sleep on these. If anyone knows our has an 11 for close to retail help a brother out!

Don't feel like going to the bay lol

I'll go ahead and say it; no flame suit needed but............

Ligers >>>>> Pre-Heats

Last edited:
I'll go ahead and say it; no flame suit needed but............

Ligers >>>>> Pre-Heats

I would have to somewhat agree with you there. From afar the colors are almost identical. I just think the ligers are dope in general from the colors and patterns. Better than the pre heats IMO but again all opinion. Surprised not too much talk about them in here...

Reactions: ct3
screw elite socks and a tee, must buy this couch to match the florals....
Hahahahaha 
roll.gif
 Now that's the ultimate shoe/couch game crossover. 

i dont know why ebay cares if you do paypal. They own paypal. They win either way

That's easy because people use eBay to connect them to millions of people around the world and do so much to make sure who is who with a legit feedback system. Why on earth would they want you to use them to find a buyer and then cut them out the deal when they literally did all the work? That's essentially free advertising.....ain't nothing free......and if it is free (ie craigslist) the whole experience is a headache full of flakers and jackers.

Anyway I still think eBay taking 13% of the total after their fees and Paypal is outlandish especially since they are the same damn company.

That's easy because people use eBay to connect them to millions of people around the world and do so much to make sure who is who with a legit feedback system. Why on earth would they want you to use them to find a buyer and then cut them out the deal when they literally did all the work? That's essentially free advertising.....ain't nothing free......and if it is free (ie craigslist) the whole experience is a headache full of flakers and jackers.

Anyway I still think eBay taking 13% of the total after their fees and Paypal is outlandish especially since they are the same damn company.
13% is a killer. before paypal. selling on eBay is ridiculous 

Back
Top Bottom