Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
^ those galaxy IDs are really nice. Still looking for a pair of the IVs in my size for a reasonable price :\.

somebody please hurry up n make a damn ID thread for these...

beast need a new place to re-create the same 15 hyped colorways. AGAIN that is...

I never saw the map under the zebra stripes....look very detailed up close....but still hideous from far....i like the instep kinda....prob because there is no zebra stripes

Very detailed up close but still, WAY too much going on in one shoe

Last edited:
yeah, to me the theme of the supremes still is eh....
I will wait on Rucker parks and "bamboos". To me, those two have the most potential. Agreed that the ID options almost make that more appealing than busting my $#@ to get any of the hypebeast CWs.

Good luck to all those grabbing this weekend. Have not doubt these will fetch 300 + online once all the dust settles and very few will see the pavement on feet. Such was pretty much the same initially with Weathermans and Nerfs as well.

The Orange and Sonic joints are at least decent. Those Supremes and Meteorologist are straight trash though.

Footlocker Vine of the KD VI Supreme

People still use Vine?
eek.gif
I thought Instagram was trying to assassinate them.

why does the box for the Supreme looks so damb big?? Its like these could fit in a youth size box and they're in a lebron X type program.....confusing to me how all this stuff just pops up all of sudden. Nike making a pretty good argument for all those who claim they purposefully and deliberately create unnecessary hype. Not surprising but I think they are running out of stuff to pull outta nowhere, and when ID creations look better than GR or even limited GRs and QS, you might be looking at a problem. 180 for the colors and and combos you want w/o headaches or 150, with b.s. raffles, waiting in lines, dealing with lame employees, and even lamer "sneakerheads/reseller hypebums and additional unwanted issues. Seems pretty clear what the option is here.

Back
Top Bottom