Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
iD is giving me problems. It won't let me change the color of the tongue or medial side of the shoe >:.

That DC Preheat version is just to much for me, wondering what resell will be haha, only will be high since their "limited"

Starting to warm to the actual KD VI a bit, but that high top pair is an abomination. Horrible

I dont think so. I took it as the Yellow/Teal pair releases in DC exclusively Saturday (along with the DC/Preheat), and then THOSE (Yellow/Teal) release nation wide Wednesday.
I dont think so. I took it as the Yellow/Teal pair releases in DC exclusively Saturday (along with the DC/Preheat), and then THOSE (Yellow/Teal) release nation wide Wednesday.

Lol, i know so. I am only 100% positive that they release again, unless nike changes that at the last minute, I even said so before "hype" entered the thread like 2 days ago.

Last edited:
Just got my raffle ticket from State St. HOH. Swear they're only hooking up the friends in that store, I've never heard of anyone winning anything from them.

I know it is inevitable and will happen eventually, but I'm glad no one has posted any Yeezy-inspired iDs. end rant.

Lol, i know so. I am only 100% positive that they release again, unless nike changes that at the last minute, I even said so before "hype" entered the thread like 2 days ago.

*reads old posts* ..... yeah, not seeing anything with you mentioning 2 releases until a few hours ago. I see you said your store got them in though.

Last edited:
Damn this thread JUMPED!

That pre-heat (stupid name to generate hype) is pretty dope in the close ups. Not sure if I wanna pay $150 for some Kds tho.

I'm not paying over $150 for any KDs unless i really like them and honestly I hate those D.C./preheat joints are terrible. The detailing is nice and all but they are just terrible overall. And those NSW are HORRENDOUS :smh: I DON'T CARE IF PEOPLE LIKE EM OR NOT! I'm gonna straight up laugh at people that wear them. :rofl: idk who in their right minds would think the NSW version is nice

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom